Chapter 25

SO WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY BEST FRIEND I FOUND OUT SO MANY THINGS I WILL DO WITH THIS STORY!

SO FIRST WE DECIDED HOW TO END THE BOOK.

SECOND ON HOW TO WORK THE NEXT 5 CHAPTERS SO THAT IT WORKS FOR THE ENDING.

THIRD THE ACTORS FOR THE CHARACTERS!

AND FOURTH WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO TONIGHT FOR NEW YEARS EVE (: AND OUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

HERS IS TO GET INTO A FIGHT AND MINE IS TO BE MORE CARE FREE.....

WELL ENJOY!

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

CHAPTER 25

If I remembered Cooper and my mother just by looking at this bag maybe I will get my memory back if I look at other things that people have given me!

Wait? Will that even work? It's worth a shot to try it anyways. So I decided to go on a kind of hunt. It started with cooper and I remembered my mother. Maybe if I went to my mother I would remember someone else.

It would be like a treasure hunt and the prize is my memory! Hopefully some came as well! Mmm now I really want some cake!

"Okay. Okay. So I have an idea but I want cake. Can we get some?" I asked and Damen smiled but nodded as he led me out of this room with cooper behind me.

I wasn't sure where I was or where I was going but I felt that this all was familiar and safe, hopefully.

He led me through a series of turns and two flights of stairs before we reached the kitchen. "So, where's the cake?" I asked and cooper opened a cabinet, grabbed a box and placed in front of me.

"Chocolate or Strawberry?" he asked and I studied the two boxes like it was an exam. I wonder what an exam is exactly? Hmm maybe I can find out later.

"After long consideration I decided I want-" I began and they both cut me off with a smirk and answered for me "Strawberry." I both freaked out and amused. "How-?"

"Like we said before we know you like the back of our hands." cooper said and he began to make the cake. This gave me a few minutes to think to myself without them interrupting me.

Other than not really knowing what to think of I just thought. I let my mind wander and it ended up going back to Damen. I glanced up to see him staring at me. I couldn't drop the eye contact when our eyes met.

I felt like I was being drawn into his eyes. They were the purest blue and the aura that surrounded him was a dark aura mixed with what I think was love. How could this guy love me?

I mean apparently I'm a werewolf and we have mates that we automatically are suppose to love but to be honest I wasn't feeling well I wasn't "in love" with this guy. Other than I didn't know a thing about him, or myself, I couldn't say that I loved anyone right now.

You will with my help a voice said in my head. I jumped in surprise and lost eye contact with Damen. "Willow-" he began but I felt like I was being sucked into something. Like I was still myself physically but like I wasn't in control.

I felt like I was pushed into the back of my mind and just sitting there. Watching everything happen from a backseat. I heard talking and focused on that. "Damen." my body said and I seen Damen smile sadly and get up.

"I thought I lost you both." Damen said as he hugged my body and kissed my lips. I couldn't feel anything except for a wave of shocks. I tried looking around but only seen darkness and well what my body was seeing.