Chapter 6

HELLO LOVELIES! WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 6! PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

HAVE A HAPPY READING AND AS ALWAYS...

CIAO FOR NOW....

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

CHAPTER 6

When I said let's go be badasses I don't literally mean it, but last night. I have to tell you though it was hilarious.

•*•*•YESTERDAY•*•*•

"Where are we going Tanner?" one of the guys asked. "Just out for dinner and possibly a movie. Why?" I told him as I kept my eye on the road.

"That's it? What happened to being badasses?" he complained and I just laughed "You sound like a little girl complaining. We can do whatever you guys want to. Im just starving." I told him.

He scoffed "I don't sound like a girl! And its only 5:15 how are we suppose to eat dinner this early?" he asked. I sighed at his abundant questions.

"We can eat something small now to hold Tanner over. Then later after we do something we can eat actual dinner." Ray told the man. He didn't reply back and for that I was thankful.

We pulled into the McDonalds parking lot and I found 6 open spots for all the cars. We could fit all 30 people in one car so we crammed each person into a car until we all were inside a vehicle.

Luckily none of us got pulled over, but who cared. I parked the car and the rest parked beside of me and then the next parked beside of them. I turned the car off and got out.

"Hmmm I love the smell of grease, fries and meat." I said and a few team members just laughed. "COME ON! THE PLAYHOUSE IS EMPTY!" One of the ladies yelled.

I smiled and ran after her as the others followed behind. "I CALL TOP!" I yelled as we all charged inside fighting for the top. The people inside of the McDonalds looked startled.

It wasn't everyday you see a group of 30 people dressed in combat uniforms, fighting to get inside of a playhouse. So I didn't blame them really.

I eventually got to the top and let out a small victory yell. Soon my team joined in and the manager came inside of the play house. "Excuse me." he said and we kept hollering.

"EXCUSE ME!" he yelled this time and we stopped and just looked at him. "Please stop yelling or I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." he said and I answered for my men and women.

"Alright we will."

He walked out and went back to the counter. "Man I'm hungry." I said as my stomach let out a huge growl. Some people laughed at me, but we all got down and order our food.

We all ordered on one ticket so by the end where I was standing ready to pay I laughed. "Really guys? $134.46 for food? You all suck! you know that!" I said and they just shrugged and grabbed their food as it came out.

"I want a Big Mac meal combo, large fries, mocha frappé and lets see. I want a toy!" I told the female cashier. She had a look of, well I don't know disgust. "Is that all?" she asked.

I nodded "yeah it is." I told her as I pulled out $200 from my wallet "Your total is $143.52. Are you paying for all of the food." she asked and I nodded again.

"Cash or Credit card?" She asked yet another question "Cash." I said handing her the $200. She looked surprised at first but masked it all away. "Your change is $56.48. Have a good night"

I walked to the side and grabbed my food. I spun around to find a seat with my team and laughed when I saw we took up about half of the seats in here.