Chapter 15

HERE'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT #5!! OH AND THERE'S A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL IN THIS CHAPTER!!

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

CHAPTER 15

DAMENS P.O.V.

\('O')/ SURPRISE!

I woke up with willow still beside of me sleeping and seen it was already 6. Getting out of bed I quietly walked to the bathroom door. I had to piss badly!

After I used the bathroom I walked out and changed into some crappy old clothes. My wolf was jittery and needed a run so I walked downstairs and seen Damien and Willows brothers already awake and in the kitchen.

"Hey." i said and they nodded in acknowledgement. "Im gonna go for a hunt. My wolf needs to be let out." I said and Damien stood up "Same here." he said and I nodded.

While Damien and I headed out the front door I heard the others coming "Hey! Can we come to?" Jake asked and I shrugged "Sure."

We all stripped down and left our clothes behind a tree and shifted. My wolf was bigger than most alphas and pitch black with royal blue eyes. Damien was the exact same except his eyes in wolf form were a deep green.

We were bigger than both Jake and Dalton and they seemed surprised. How the hell? jake asked through the pack link. That's a long story that will be told another time I said sternly and they nodded.

We began to run and my wolf was starting to feel better. I let him take over for a bit and trusted that he would follow the others. Letting him take over I had a little time to think about what I was going to tell Willow.

I know she's in heat and all but once that's off of her mind she's going to want answers. How do you tell your mate the only secret that you were sworn to keep?

The only reason why she would ever need to know is if it happened to her. I never should accepted her as my mate because I knew this would have happened. You see I am a fallen angel.

Well me and Damien both are. We were sent to this earth as guardians for the werewolf world. Every supernatural realm has guardians to protect them. The witches have Wicken Guardians, the vampires have Millennium Guardians, the fairies have Tinker Guardians and the werewolf have Wolven Gaurdians.

The humans even have real angels as their guardians. As a guardian we take on the supernatural form that we protect. Since Damien and I are Wolven Guardians we have taken on the form of a werewolf.

Although in wolf form we are much bigger than normal alphas. We the size of the royals, possibly bigger. This is only so that we can protect the werewolf species from nearly anything.

We aren't deathly allergic to silver, wolfs bane any of that stuff. It makes it easier to kill those who threaten our kind.

The only weakness that Wolvens, Wickens, Tinkers, Millenniums and even the Angels all share are their mates. That is what can bring us all down. This is why when my first mate died I went crazy.

I vowed that day that had I ever gotten a second mate, then I would reject her and save her and myself the pain in the long run. Yeah that didn't happen.

I ended up finding Willow and my world was turned upside down. Again.

Other than our mates being a guardians weakness our mate inherits our abilities. Since I marked Willow and they had the mating ceremony she would become a Wolven Guardian also.

This just insures that our mates will be able to be as strong and live with us forever. It's like a 2 for 1 deal, if you find one you get two. Get it? No? okay let me break it down some more for you.