Chapter 23

HEY Y'ALL!! SO IM AT THE HOSPITAL AS YOU ARE READING THIS BECAUSE MY AUNT IS HAVING A BABY GIRL! I KNOW I KNOW! HOLD YOU APPLAUSE *and cue drumroll* HER NAMES SUMMER JEAN! ADORABLE RIGHT!

OKAY WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND I WILL WORK ON CHAPTER 24 WHILE I WAIT ON MY AUNT TO FINISH GIVING BIRTH AND DOING WHAT THEY DO BACK THERE.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH GUY! WHAT DO THEY DO? UGH! SO GLAD IM NOT HAVING KIDS UNLESS A MIRACLE OCCURS AND I POP UP WITH TEINS BOYS WHEN IM LIKE 22 THEN COUN ME OUT OF IT!

I'VE STILL GOT 6 MORE YEARS BEFORE I EVEN TURN 21?!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT NO MORE BLABBING!

ENJOY AND CIAO FOR NOW.....

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chapter 23

RECAP:

I caught my breath as I seen the rouges still in wolf form about a half a mile away on the beach. Most wolves don't go towards the water because of all the muscle we would sink. Well considering I was a lot smaller and lighter I was able to swim away.

I grabbed the phone and flipped it open. "Thank you." I whispered as it began to work and I dialed my dads number. It rung for a while before anyone picked up. "Hello?" My dad answered and a wave of relief spilled over me.

"Daddy?!"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Who is this?" My dad asked and a sinking feeling of all hope disappeared as he didn't recognize my voice over the phone. "Daddy it's me. Willow!" I said and heard a low growl and some movement over the phone. "Look whoever you are this isn't funny. Stop prank calling or I will have your throats." He snapped and I heard a dial tone.

My dad didn't believe me. I was trapped here on a rock in the middle of the ocean alone against these rouge assholes. I held in my tears and dialed the other number I had committed to memory.

Maybe he will recognize my voice "Hello?" Cooper said with a tone that obviously said 'Leave me the hell alone' and laced with a sore throat.

"C-Cooper?" I said in fear of both my situation and the fear of him not recognizing me.

"Who is this?" He snapped and again all hope faded when he didn't recognize me. "Cooper it's me! Willow please-" I didn't even get to finish he cut me off "Look! My best friend was found dead a WEEK ago! These phone calls are getting old and pissing me off!" He snapped and I gulped. Dead? I'm very much alive!

"No! Please don't hang up! Let me speak with Damen!" I begged and heard some shuffling and a loud growl "LOOK BITCH QUIT CALLING!" I heard Damen yell as soon as he had the phone. Tears of pure hurt and pain fell as my own mate didn't even know it was me.

"Damen." I whispered and then heard a scoff and a loud crash. Still no dial tone but a crash nonetheless "Look. This isn't funny whoever you are and as we speak we are tracking your number so don't-" I cut him off with hope.

"YES! Track the phone Damen please believe me I'm alive! I'm on the west coast of Washington on a rock-" I was cut off by a loud growl and rough hands. "Hello? Hello?" I heard Damens voice but hung up and shoved it behind me on the rock. My breathing sped up as I was face to face with Levi.

"Very clever of you. I couldn't track your scent but unfortunately the phone has a tracking device in it." He growled out and fear set in again. He didn't waste any time as he pinned me down and I screamed, kicked, cried but nothing seemed to work. The injection hadn't worn off and I knew I was a goner.

"NO!" I yelled as he roughly pulled my pants down and he had one hand holding me and the other hand pulling my pants down. I used that to my advantage and tried to get free. Success! I was able to get my hands free long enough to pull my pants back up and punch his face.

He growled and his eyes went almost black and back again. I was panting in fear but noticed it didn't effect him none just made him even madder. "Don't push me." He said low and calmly and I nodded in fake submission. He began to try and pull my pants down but this time I allowed him to.

Maybe if I let him think I was following his rules I could catch him when he is weak and get away from him. Or injure him enough to get away. He unzipped his pants with both of his hands and I suppressed a smile. That was the perfect time to get him when he was at he weakest.

I slowly raised my hand to his member and stroked it. He growled and I gulped but he let me continue. It was gross in all ways but it was buying me time. I slowly grabbed the phone and placed it in my bra hoping he wouldn't find it and it wouldn't fall out. He flipped us over and I was on top.

Now was the chance I had waited for. I quickly stopped and when he opened his eyes I threw my hands to his eyes and pressed my thumbs on his eyes so hard he was screaming. He threw me off and I hit my head on the rock and felt the already healing cut reopen and bleed again.

"You BITCH!" He snapped and I tried to jump off of the rock. I managed to jump in the air before he grabbed the back of my neck and jerked me back so hard I flew and fell on my back. "You will regret doing that!" He yelled as he yet again pinned me down.

I tried to fight again and again until he pulled out another needle. I froze on my spot and noticed how this needle was filled with pure silver. "Stop fighting of I will inject this into your blood vain, Right. Here."

He growled as he positioned the needle on my neck. If I moved he would inject me with that and I would be dead. If I allowed him to rape me I would kill myself. Either way I will end up dead.

I nodded either way "Good. Now hold still." He growled and I didn't move when he yet again for the third time pulled my pants down and he pulled his member out. I gulped as I felt the needle still at my neck. Biting my lips so hard from screaming in disgust as I felt him thrust his self in me.

If I was going to die I was going to die on my own terms even if it meant him raping me. I turned my head away from the needle and let the tears pour out as I sobbed and he finished. I didn't move and heard him groan as he finished and at that moment I wished for him to just inject me already. Kill me now and get it over with.

My family already thought I was dead so why would it be any different if I really did die? "Just to be safe." He said and I screamed as I felt the needle in my neck and within a second he pulled it out. "Now be a............ Come........... Me......... Hurt............. Safe."

Was all I heard as I felt the silver instantly taking effect on my already weakened body. I was fading in and out of consciousness right now and I was just praying the silver would kill me now.

It wouldn't matter cause after today even if I did make it out alive. My mate wouldn't want me. No male would ever want me again. Not after I've been raped and used. Used up like a dirty towel and then just thrown aside like a wet rag. I was a warrior wolf and I couldn't protect myself.

I was weak and useless and not ever capable of being loved. Damen wouldn't care anymore, Cooper wouldn't care. No one would. So why didn't the silver kill me yet?

Ah! I spoke to soon cause I was feeling sleepy and thankful that once I allowed the silver to let my body rest I wouldn't be waking up. No in a few hours, not a few weeks, but never.

It was for the best. We all knew it was.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

DONT FORGET TO......

VOTE........

VOTE.......

VOTE.......

COMMENT........

VOTE SOME MORE!

AND COMMENT EVEN MORE!!

AngelEyes11/11