Chapter 7

HEY GUYS!! HERE'S CHAPTER 7!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT. I DONT WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT IM JUST SAYING AFTER THE PAINTBALL FIGHT WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART TO WRITE!!

OKAY. OKAY. ENOUGH SAID!

CAN I GET A WHOOP! WHOOP!

.........

NO? OKAY THEN I TRIED RIGHT? LOL

WELL AS ALWAYS

HAVE A HAPPY READING AND

CIAO FOR NOW.....

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

CHAPTER 7

I heard my team cracking up at his comment and I smirked "Come again?" I asked and he just sighed "This should be... interesting." he said and I smirked again.

"Oh no. This should be easy." I said and turned around and took my jacket off and put on the paint vest. I put on my mask and leathers that was part of the combat uniform. I grabbed the paintball gun and joined my team.

"30 men on my team and 30 on yours. The first team to take out all 30 wins. Lets make this interesting shall we?" I said and Liam and his team got ready and walked to the starting line.

"Fine if my team wins I get to explain myself to you and get a date." Liam said and I growled. "And if we lose. which we won't but if we do?" I said and he smirked.

"Then I get to explain myself even then and you get the chance to beat the shit out of me in a fair fight." he said and extended his hand.

I shook his hand and ignored the tingles but smirked anyways "Oh how I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass in about" I glanced at the timer that was set for an hour "1 hour."

He laughed "Im going to enjoy our date." and I growled lowly "There won't be a date." I said while I yanked my hand out from his and waited as the count down began.

"10.....9......8.......7.......6.......5......4......3"

"See you tomorrow. Ill pick you up at 6:30." Liam said and I growled.

"2.....1.... BEGIN!"

The timer finished and both team set of in a sprint in different directions.

"Talk only using mind link from now on. Head to the parking lot of the school. Make sure not to shoot and give away our position. Be quiet and out of sight. If you get caught shoot and get away. The rondivü point is the edge of the woods." Told my team using mind link.

"Okay." I heard them reply at once.

We made it to the parking lot and on the way shot 3 of Grays members.

"30 Tanner. 27 Gray." the man on the intercom announced and I smirked.

"Way to go guys. Alright not I want 15 groups of two. Take your normal partners and spread out. I want 3 groups going in the middle, 3 groups going to the right, 3 groups going to the left and 6 groups separating and going around the borders. Shoot on sight and do NOT get hit." I told my team and they nodded.

I paired up with Damen cause he was the last one and took the middle. As the groups spread out I heard the numbers instantly dropping over the intercom from both teams.

"24 Tanner and 18 Gray." the man announced.

"Who got hit?" I asked my team.

"3 groups from both right and left." I heard Ray answer. I sighed "which means they fanned out to the right, left and middle. Keep your eyes open. Borders I want you to get to the other side fast. Be quiet and once there turn around and fan out to the right, left and middle. We can close them in and win."