Chapter 11

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! I COULDN'T GIVE YOU ACTUAL GIFTS SO MAYBE A HUGE UPLOAD WILL SUFFICE?

YES? OKAY SO HERE'S CHAPTER 11!!

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END!

AngelEyes11/11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chapter 11

After 5 long minutes of Damen teasing me I got tired of it. I flipped us over so I was on top and smirked "My turn." I said and seen his eyes go black with lust.

I slipped both of my hands under his shirt and licked my lips when I felt his yummy 8-pack. I wondered how they would taste.

I leaned down and licked his perfect abs and smirked when I heard him groan. I teased him just as he teased me before he took control again. "You will pay for that." He said and I laughed and whispered "Good."

It went on like this for a while, each of us teasing the other until finally Damen bit me and marked me as his.

I couldn't help but feel as though he needed my mark to wear but I wouldn't mark him as mine until we completed the mating process completely.

After i felt Damens teeth retract from my neck he licked my mark clean from the blood and it healed. I loved the feeling I had when he touched my mark and didn't want it to end.

Unfortunately, like all good things they must come to an end. Cause I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up. "Talk to me." I said after I seen it was Ray calling.

Probably about the enforcers "We found the rouges." He said and I jumped up and fixed myself and put on my shoes.

"Where." I asked and heard Damen following me as I walked down the stairs. Ray was filling me in while I listened, grabbed the files from the floor and all of the patrol and pack members files. I needed them so I can find out who helped them.

"Not far from the high school in an abandoned wooden cabin. They seemed to have everything they needed which means either they went to the store since they were so close to the human territory or someone went for them." I grunted not liking the sound of this.

"Does Liam know yet?" I asked and hopped in my car with Damen and the files in the passenger seat. I just hoped I got there before Liam did because then I wouldn't be able to speak to them before he killed them.

"Umm I believe one of the men called and told him. I do know he is on his way here now. So hurry up." Ray told me and I growled.

"Do NOT let Liam touch them until I get there and even after wards. Unless told otherwise. Do anything to protect them until I get my hands on them."

I ordered ray and he replied with a short "Yes ma'am" and the dial tone was there. "What's happening?" Damen asked and I death gripped the steering wheel and speeded to the wooden cabin.

"The rouges have been found. Liam is on his way there we need to beat him there first. My team are to protect them with their lives until I say otherwise." I explained.

I glanced over to see him tensed and I ignored it "Anyways, I need to know who helped them before I send them off with Liam." I told him.

I could have sworn I heard a low growl come from Damen and he tried to cover it with a cough but I caught it anyways "Excuse me?" I snapped.

He coughed again and ignore me so I dropped it for now and let it be.

•*•*•*•

"So your telling me that no one helped you?" I snapped at what seemed to be the ring leader of these rouges. "Yes." He said confidently. I snarled and nodded for yet another punch to the gut he received.