Dirty Deeds Chapter:30

(Fair warning this chapter might be a little to much for some people....)

Jordans Pov.

"....Well fuck training" I thought to myself as I kissed Angel like it's no tomorrow while having her against the wall as her legs are wrapped around my waistline.

Getting lost in the moment, I let her take over control for awhile as she kiss my jawline down to my neck. Kissing on her mark that lays beautifully on my skin, making my legs get weak. Knowing that I can't let her fall I decided to take control again. Pinning her, I let my lips roam all over her neck and chest. Leaving love markings all over her body (aka hickies).

"J...Jordan pl....please stop... teasing me" Angel says as she moans out.

Sucking on her marking I slowly started to grind against her. As her desiring scent drives me crazy. Pulling her off the wall I laid her on the bed as we quickly take off our clothes.... more so like ripping off. Kissing her hard with all my love into it.

"This isn't going to done gentle this time love" I tell Angel in a husky voice mix with desire and love

"I didn't want it to be" Angel says in the most sexist voice I ever heard..... only then her love cries

Smiling to myself I get between her legs, as I don't hesitate putting to fingers into her hard and fast. As she instantly moans out. As I sucks on her cherry not caring how loud she gets. Feeling her walls get tighter I stop using my fingers. Using only my tongue I licked and sucked until she finally climax. But yet so much is to come.....

5 hours of rough sex later:

Laying down next to my beautiful mate after what seemed like endless rounds was peaceful and relaxing. Yet our room was destroyed pieces of clothes everywhere the headboard broken and hella other stuff broken or torn..... I must say that was the best.

Being a creep I watched Angel sleep snuggled into me, smiling like an idiot I gladly closed my eyes holding her closer to me. Whatever she had to tell me can wait until tomorrow.

The Next Day:

Waking up I did my usual routine, you know shower, eat, eat actual food, and paper work. Yet today everyone seem to be in a happy mood. There was no fighting, no arguing, no yelling, no... just nothing negative.

"Either everyone got laid or something put sleeping pills in everybody's food" I said to my wolf Alph

"Hell they probably got laid" Alph says

"Or both"

Laughing to myself as I walk back to my office, I smell three people inside waiting. Of course one of them was my adorable mate, then her sister and her mate.

"So what brings you all to my office today?" I ask as I take my seat at my desk only to have Angel sit on my lap and pinch my cheek for being somewhat rude.

"That's not how you greet family" Angel say through our private link

"Sorry mi amor"

Looking back at everyone I quickly fix my mistake, knowing Angel will have my head for being rude to family.

"So how are you all?" I ask Cecelia and Jae

"We're fine" Jae says smiling at a blushing Cece

Sniffing the air I noticed their scent mixed and the newly marks on their collars.

"Seem like someone got some last night" I said to myself. But oh lucky me Angel heard it and snacked my upset the head softly while laughing. All in a playful manner as I smiled at her and playfully growled. Hearing Jae clear his throat making me, growl softly to him as a warning to leave me and my mate alone.

"Anyway, not to be rude but what actually brought you two here? Don't you suppose to be out enjoying your new mate bond or picking flowers or something?" I ask a little annoyed wanting to go for a run and play with Angel.

"Alpha,The White Fang Pack Alpha wants Cece and Angel to come back and be mated off since they didn't send word back of finding their mate" Jae says shaking a little

"YOU SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in my Alpha tone probably making every werewolf in a 500 mile radius submit

"Jordan calm down deep breathes, I just told my father today.... well I left a voicemail since he didn't answer" Angel says as she kiss me softly calming me down

"Okay but if anyone dares to try to take you away from me, they'll die 1,000 times in 1,000 ways. The Moon Goddess herself will have to come down and stop me" I said as I close my eyes breathing in Angels lovely scent.

"I got a message from our father..... He said he's coming and will be bringing, Elliot, Pepper, Yuly, and Maffie" Cece says catching my attention

"Who are they" I ask as I'm back calm

" Elliot is the beta, Pepper is the Delta, Yuly is one of our top healers, and Maggie is one of our trackers"

"Well then tell all to come back home, tell all packs to tell members to come back. I need everyone to be safe and sound". I say as Angel relaxes against me

"Matter a fact when will the be here?"

"In two weeks" Cece says

"Welp two weeks is good enough pass the message along to every member. Send out a royal decree for everyone to go back to their packs and stay safe. I'm not getting a good vibe"

"Okay". Jae says as he and Cece leaves the office to pass along the message and emails.

I guess it's no more time for mating, and having fun. Back to business I guess.......

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone we reached 50k so like I promised here's a chapter. I'm so proud of how far we came along. Honestly I'm overwhelmed with joy. Anyway if you want to keep tabs on me then follow my twitter (to message me or ask questions) @Tytyrey00 .

Yet happy ready

Please vote, comment, like and or share.

Love,
Ty/Koy💋

(ps. Next chapter might be written in third person quick heads up)