Chapter 27: Night Run

Jordan's Pov.
(Unedited)

While eating dinner with the pack, I noticed the pull of the moon. The only time their is a pull to us werewolves is when it's a full moon, and since I'm the King of Wolves it's my duty to lead my pack in a night run. Only the royal pack can run for great lengths other wolves can only run around 90 miles top speed. Looking over toward Angel I notice how she's not being able to stay still nor is everyone else.

"Okay everyone, I know tonight is the full moon. So finish eating and meet me outside on the training grounds. We'll run once all children is out to bed and all guards is at there post." I said as I finished my meal of steak and potatoes with veggies.

That's when everyone began to stuff their face like a pig trying to rush as fast as sonic to go on a run. Everyone but Angel she kept eating at her own pace calm and classy I must say, a true lady so to say.

"So Alph do you think Angel is reading to play with the wolves?" I asked my wolf

"Sky is ready and I bet Angel really wants to see our wolf form. I mean we are the King after all." Alph says smiling a wolfy smile

"We're black yet silver when running and have a gold patch shaped as a crown on or right shoulder so she'll know it's us. Will see have a crown gold patch also?"

"Yes, she will since we marked her and all. Same spot also right shoulder" Alph say

"Earth to Jordan... Time to go big head" Angel says snapping her finger in my face

"I'm here I was just talking to Alph, he's ready to go on a run and show he's well our wolf form to you"

"I can't wait, like literally Sky is itching for me to shift" Angel says as she moves and begins to walk towards the training ground.

I got up and quickly caught up to her as we walk outside to everyone waiting minus the children, guards and so forth. Smiling down at Angel I get ready for the speech before the pack night run. Turning around to face the crowd I begin my speech...

"Tonight is the full moon, is the Royal pack as all packs go on a run. After today all females that are mates will go into heat to hopefully bring in another generation. All unmated males must go on a short journey to find their mates. The journey will be 2 weeks but since I'm in a good mood I'll give all 4 weeks. All unmated females will stay here because the women is the heart of the pack and must be protect. Plus I have to see fit that their mates are not harmful to them or their future pups. So by the months end I expect all unmated males to be back with or without a mate. Yet as the law states if you hurt or try to kill your mate you'll be torture to death to feel the pain you did to them.... The Queen and I will not be bothered for 5 days after tonight. Plus no killing humans let them live. This is a time of great peace to us werewolves and tonight we run as one. As my fathers fathers fathers and so forth said Let or wolves run the night and be free and run as one, one heart one beat!"

As I finished my speech all members of my pack shift into their royal wolves colors (royals colors: tan, blonde, gray, and red). Watching everyone shift my heart swells with pride for my pack knowing they all can feel how prideful I am with with. Taking Angels hand I lead her to the front of the pack knowing they're patiently wait for their Queen and King to shift.

"Are you ready my Luna?" I say as I let go of her hand

"As ready as I ever be love" Angel say as she waits for me to shift.

Taking a deep breath I let the shift take over completely and within 2 seconds I shift to my wolf Alph.

"Wow you're huge and awes I love your white paw on your front right. It's so cute like you have only one sock on" Angel says through our mate link

"White paw??? I have a white paw since when" I asked Alph

"You'll see why very soon... But yay she thinks it cute. Man I love her" Alph says

Now it was Angels turn, her shift was just as fast as mine. But what really blown me away was her freshly falling snow white fur with hints of silver and a black paw on her right front.

"You are breathtaking as a human and a wolf.... But you have a black paw like my fur when wind isn't blowing through it. I guest that's another way you can tell we're mates huh? Plus you have the same marking on your face as my but more elegant." I said to Angel through our mate link

"And you are breathtaking also, and yes that's another way to tell we're mates.... But um don't you think we should start the run soon?" Angel says

"Of course mi amor"

Taking a huge deep breath I let out a huge howl that can be heard over seas to let every werewolf know the full moon run has begun. Slowly jogging I lead my pack with my Queen beside me. As we slowly pick up speed our paws thump the ground like thunder in the night. Running, dodging, racing and playing in the night. Letting our wolves be free as we zoom through the night like lightning. As all wolves run in harmony no wars no fights no pain just being as free as the wind. When the sun raise so will we, but for now who the fuck cares............

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hola everyone, I just want to say thank you so much for the voting. We reached 7k omfg hell yea. Lmao we came a long way for only 300 reads. But this isn't the last chapter at all I just wanted to end this chapter in a sweet way. Yet I'm somewhat back, I'm sorry for the slow updates. I know some of y'all are like " what the fuck... They still didn't update yet.... Did they die?.... Did they fall off a cliff?... Is the book over with?" The answer is  nope I'm still alive, no I didn't fall off a cliff and no the book isn't over yet... But thank you all again.

Please vote, share, comment and or add to your reading lists.

From,
Koy/Ty😜😇