Chapter 25: Big Bad Wolf

Jordan Pov.

Once again I'm here in the darkness waiting for my wolf to appear. Waiting for what seems like forever he finally appeared, and I must say damn he grew. Looking at his body I notice he has more muscle, our silver fur now has black markings on our face, our eyes are now a deep green, and our teeth is huge as fuck.

"Finally the old man is up" I said to my wolf

"I'm not old just mature and I seen you looking at our new body." My wolf Alpha says

"So Alph what's up with my body changing more manly? I mean I love the muscle gain and not having boobs in the way. But what sup with it?"

"Well you're female and I'm male. You had to grow, gain, and lose somethings to accommodate my growth... In other terms it's because of me. We're King and head Alpha we need to be strong in both bodies" Alph says (s:n: Jay calls her wolf Alph even though his birth  name is Alpha).

"True I'm not upset with my change I like it actually. But you know we have another mate since you growled at me for say we don't"

"Yes I do, her wolf name is Sky. Me and Sky grew up together with the moon goddess. I never thought she'll pair us two."

"So you're telling me, you and her wolf knows each other. Which you should also know she's out true mate since wolves don't get a second chance mate unless they're true mates.....Right?" I ask Alph

"The moon goddess gave us another chance with someone way way wwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better for us. So why keep them waiting?" Alph says with a wolfy smirk

"They're here? Oh and by the way your voice is deep as hell bro"

"Right now they are on top of us snuggling because while I was calling out our mate name. Well actually we both was....... oh and by the way... duh I know my voice is deeper. Anyway I'll be taking over for a bit in our human form just to say hello" Alpha says

"Mmm... don't try mating or anything yet or I swear I will not shift to our wolf for a month or maybe three"

"Fine I' won't mate, but our pack needs to know we're back full swing and let a nigga try me"

"And I'll be watching"

Relaxing for awhile I let my wolf take over so I can enjoy and watch. He'll only be in control for awhile.

Jordan's Wolf Pov.

Waking up from our little slumber I notice our mate wasn't in our arms. Not liking her roaming around with so many males mate less, we quickly got up and sniffed the air and listened out. Smelling her close by and hearing the shower run, I decided to wait sitting on my chair after cleaning the bed.

Listening to her gentle humming calmed us down a bit, unlike other male wolves I am very patient. Others would've demand their mate to get out the shower and do what the day when they said it. But I no, I want my mate to be free and have a mind of their own. Truly I only believe in a couple things, don't cheat, don't be disrespectful, and don't be flirting or showing to much skin. Flirting should be limited to a smile but not grabbing and touching. Hugs are okay well friendly no more then 3 seconds, 5 if it's a long lost unmated wolf or a human that's to flirty. But if the person is mated and isn't trying to take what's mine then I don't care how long as long as they know she's mine. Humans on the other hand is sometimes to flirty or touchy at times, which means until we're fully mated I'll have to keep an eye on everyone and everything. We will not make the same mistake again.