Chapter: 19 She's Back & What???

(Unedited)
Daisys Pov
(Moments after Jordan blocks Daisy out her mind.) (Please read again new update to the chapter ending)

I laid in bed wondering why did Jay block me out her mind. It feels like she left me, but I can still feel that she's alive. So I decided to just lay here, looking at the ceiling for awhile. Moments after I felt a small pain in my shoulder and neck. Then a flash of blood all over the ground, looking like a murder took place. Yet as soon as it came it vanished.

Realizing that wasn't a vision I was looking through Jordan's eyes. My heart felt a pain unbearable.

"Wtf is going on" I asked my wolf

"Jay"

Was the only thing my wolf said before she completely stop talking to me. I for one couldn't let myself think that Jay is gone. Maybe she's just injured, yeah that's it. She's strong she'll come back to me right?

I got up and open my balcony and step outside breathing in some fresh air. That's when I felt power going through my body.

"Well that's weird" I thought to myself

Soon after it was a howl making the ground shake a little making all the wolves outside submit. Hell made me want to submit. Then I felt a mind blowing pain making me fall to my knees.

"Jordan did it but she is badly injured" my wolf says jumping up and down in my head. Happy that Jay did it but quickly whimpering because she's injured.

That's when the pain made me scream causing me to see black spots in my vision. Hearing footsteps in the background, I fainted.

30 mins. Later

Waking up to my Dad sitting on my bed watching me.

"What happened" I ask

"Seem like you and Jordan did actually fully mated". My father said

Blushing from embarrassment, I turned away.

"No need to be embarrassed we was all there before". My father says smiling
"But since y'all fully mated you can feel each other emotions, pain, just everything. I'm surprised Jordan didn't block you out fully.... Hmm maybe after that howl she did". Chuckling and smiling my father turned to me.

"Why are you laughing " raising my eyebrow at him, feeling angry.

"Because Jordan made everyone submit. Hell even made me what to" raising he's hand in defense.
"I'm just happy she's your mate. She seem like she could be a great alpha. Greater then her father and I. Jordan's heart is pure yet relentless and that makes a true alpha. Honestly you are her better half, level headed and such. I remember seeing Jordan grow up and she has a bad temper. Yet its like her wolf takes over I guess. But anyway since I don't have a son and Bobby is ...... Bobby" my father says

"What are you trying to say Dad?"

"I asked Jordan to take over my pack also..."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?"

"I'm getting old sooner or later I'll have to step down. Jordan is a great girl, strong powerful smart, just not truly level headed and stuff. But I made up my mind" my father says looking me in my eyes.