Chapter Seven

(Unedited)

I woke up on time as I got ready letting the shower pour down on me. Feeling like pure crap today as my nerves are cut short from not sleeping well. I got out the shower and dressed in black jeans, a black tee, some black nikes and a black chain. Not really feeling like dressing up at all today. I skipped eating breakfast and grab myself an apple.

I waited for Mike and Kim in my car as I close my eyes relaxing.

"Hey Jay" Kim says looking at me

"Hi Kim and hi Mike are y'all ready?" I say with no emotion

"Are you okay.. Because you're eyes look dead as fuck" Mike says earning him a slap in the arm by Kim.

"I'm fine, lets go. I truly don't feel like talking this morning. Okay?" I say as I start the car waiting for them to get in.

Ten minutes later we was at school, my wolf haven't said a word today. Mike and Kim was silent taking up my word on being quiet. I walked to my locker and put all my books in. Not feeling like doing anything in class as all I take was a pen.

Kim and I walked into first period taking our usual seats. Without noticing it I search for Daisy. After the bell rang she still wasn't in class. I put my head down and listen to the teacher speak. Ten minutes later I smell the air as I notice the odd smell of freshly fallen snow, warm milk and honey. Instantly I noticed it was Daisy as I finally relax a little.

Once class was over I watched Daisy leave and walk over to a Luke. They hugged each other and walk to class. My heart melted as it hurt so bad but it drove my wolf mad as fuck. I quickly left and went to my next class not paying no attention what so ever. How can she do this to me. Having a male touch her, hugging her so deeply. Maybe they're friends, I told myself. Slowly I start to relax and my heart to return back to normal heart beat.

After class I met up with Kim and Mike as we go to lunch. I forgot to tell you this but Daisy has lunch with us. We went, grab our lunch and took a seat at our table. I ate my salad spacing out.

"Earth to Jay.. Hello" Kim says snapping in front of my face

"Hmmm. Yeah" I say looking at Kim

"Are you sure you are fine, because you're not acting like yourself" Kim says as she sounds concerned

"I'm...." As I look around I see Daisy sitting on Luke lap as he stare at my mocking me.

Before I knew it my wolf took over making me hit the table hard as fuck. The table broke in two as everyone stare at me and the lunchroom grows quiet. A very low warning growl came from me as I lock eyes with Luke as he smiles back at me with black eyes.

"I'm going to wipe that smile off he's fucking face" my wolf snaps

Finally my wolf snap, making me get up and walk over toward Luke. In a matter of two seconds I was face to face with him.

"I'm going to say this once and one time only" I say as my voice is harsh and cold "take your mother fucking hands of her or I'll skin you alive then shove your skin down your fucking throat and use your bones as my coat rack"

" Please I can do as I want. You are not an alpha learn your place before I show you it" Luke spits back as Daisy gets off his lap walking away from him.

Luke looks at Daisy and tries to grab her hurting her hand. Which makes Daisy yelp in pain. Within two seconds flat I hand Luke by he's throat throwing him into a wall making him crash into the hall way. Kim, Mike and other pack members raced towards me as I beat Luke's face in. All I could see was red, hell I wanted blood. They pulled me off as Luke was knock out cold and bloodied.

"Jay calm down" someone says

"Omg her eyes. Her eyes are silver."

"Someone get a teacher before she kills someone"

It took 15 people to hold me back but they was struggling.

"Daisy get your dumb ass over here. She needs you to calm her" Kim says as she tries to hold my face.

Daisy looks at Luke which makes me even more furious as a warning growl comes from me. She stops and runs over to me hugging me tightly. The touch was enough to relax my body and her scent filled my nose as I leaned down putting my face in her neck holding her. My wolf was slowly calming down as I hear foot steps running towards us. Before I knew it black spots covered my vision. Then everything went black.