Chapter 15

(Unedited)

Daisy Pov

I walked with Jordan through the wood, she seem to final relax once we left the pack house. We still haven't said a word to each other which made me wonder. Anyway we walk to the cabin it was a nice size and look like someone built it. As if she was reading my mind Jordan said she did. I just stood there with my mouth open. Since when did she know how to build a cabin let alone anything.

"When did you build this?" I ask as we walked inside to the living room with an amazing fire place

"Um I think two years ago maybe I don't know" Jordan says as she leaves me in the living room

I guess she was going to do something, so I decided to go ahead and sit down in one of the huge chairs. The fireplace fire was going with warmed me. It been awhile since my wolf talked to me but that's good.

"Missed me much" my wolf chimes in

I smiled "yeah I did. But why didn't you tell me we're the white wolf?"

" Well if I told you then you'll would've thought that Jay wolf is the black wolf. So I never told you. Plus that would've made Jay wolf angry if you mistake him as the black wolf when his the silver wolf, the black just help him camouflage better" my wolf says

"Okay I understand. But what's a silver wolf anyway. I never heard of one"

"The silver wolf is like a one in a million chance to have. Like us Jay has special abilities. The silver wolf is our protector and out mate no matter what. I don't know the power of one it varies by the good and bad in ones heart. Jordan heart is pure but if she snaps then hell breaks loose. Yet the silver wolf is a kind caring and loving, just don't get on their bad side. Once there you'll be hell. Anyway Jordan's wolf can kill someone just by letting out their true power" my wolf says with pride

"Hmm. Interesting.... So basically Jordan is like us just not.... Hm. She doesn't have our abilities just power cool okay. I got it" I said back to my wolf

All of the sudden I was lifted from my chair and carried somewhere. I relax once I noticed Jordan's scent, I snuggled into her resting my head on her chest. It didn't last long as she put me down into a chair. I pouted earning a chuckle from Jordan.

We was outside and I was at a table. It was a candlelit dinner roses everywhere with someone playing the violin in the background. Looks like ya girl is getting pampered tonight, air high five. Jordan came around and place my favorite down in front of me. The stuffed lemon chicken looked and smell amazing.

"Stop drooling love" Jordan says as she took her seat in front of me with her favorite lasagna. I closed my mouth and smiled at her.

"Wait is Jordan Wild blushing?"

"Shut up I'm not blushing" Jordan says turn even more pink as she really made her caramel skin look like fire was set to her cheeks. I only smiled and enjoyed the moment.

The dinner was down right Amazing. Which was more amazing was that Jordan cooked it. After we ate we cuddle as we looked at the stars. Moments later Jordan took out a small book and looked at me with love filled eyes. Her eyes was bright under the moonlight.

"Daisy... I know we only been together for a very short time, but everything about you is just magnificent. To they way you smile to the way you have your little moments of acting like you don't care about me. In my darkest moments you find the light. You keep my leveled. If it wasn't for you I'm sure I would've probably killed more then just rogues. You complete my heart and my soul. If I lost you I'll literally rip this whole world apart just to find you again. I know is to soon to ask for your hand in marriage or anything....." She paused for a second opening the box which held a promise ring that was beautiful. "But I do promise that I'll wait till you're ready, I'll stay by your side till death and even after death I'll stay with you, I promise I'll protect you with my life, I promise to give you everything that you need, and if we do have children I promise I provide for our family and protect them, I promise you that you are my present and future. Daisy do you accept my promise ring?" Jordan say looking deeply into my eyes as she never broke eye contact. I didn't know what to say. I guess she started to feel like I'll say no, because she broke eye contact and look down. Which made her look so vulnerable. That broke my heart.