Chapter Thirteen Daisy 18th Birthday

(Unedited)

Today I woke up a little before 4 without waking up Daisy. I took a shower and got ready in the guess bedroom, skipping breakfast I ran outside and got into the SUV. I drove into town and got Daisy some red and black roses and the biggest teddy bear I can find. Then I went to the balloon store and got around 300 balloons. After that I decided to go to Victoria secrets buying Daisy lotions, body washes, lip gloss, and some lingerie that I would love to see her in. I mean sometimes you gotta buy gifts for yourself to. Once I put everything in the SUV I drove to Kays jewelry store. There I got her a necklace some earrings and lastly a promise ring. The necklace was like mine, a half of a heart gold necklace with forever and always Jay printed on the back. As mine says the same thing but Daisys name instead of mines. The earring were diamond studs since I noticed she barely wore hoops but always had studs in. Then the promise ring was all gold with diamonds it was a good 10ct ring. I didn't want to buy nothing over 10ct for a ring since it's only a promise ring.

Finally I was done shopping around 5, Daisy won't be up until 8. Therefore I decided to get myself something to eat and drive around a little before I head back. Around 7:30 I drove back home, smiling know Daisy would be happy. As I walk into my room I heard the shower running so I quickly set everything up on the bed , making sure everything was perfect.

Daisy came out the bathroom 30 minutes later, as she seen the bed she began to cry. Me being me I got up and held her. Not really knowing why she's crying. Once she was done she kissed me so lovely my knees got weak.

"You are truly the best mate a girl can ask for " Daisy says as she opens up everything. She made a face and look over at me once she seen the red lanced thongs and bra.

"You think you're funny huh?" Daisy says as I start to smile. "To bad you won't see me in this no time soon "

My smile vanished as Daisy started to laugh her ass off.

"I gotta go take care of some business this morning"

"What business" Daisy says looking up at me

"My father is out getting stuff for my mom. So I have to do the paper work" I said walking towards the door. "Yay paper work" I yelled leaving and going to my father office.Daisy only chuckled but didn't follow me.

Once I was in the office I took my fathers seat and started to look over the complaints. As I was writing off stuff someone walked in. I looked up only to see my ex. Great what does she want.

"What do you want Vicky" I said not even looking at her.

"You know you never broke up with me so you're still mine" she says stepping closer to me

Just then another girl walked in that had a crush on me since god knows when.

"Are y'all two working together or somethings " I said still looking at paper work

"Maybe we are... Maybe" Vicky said

Damn can a girl just do paper work.

"What do y'all want? I have a mate and we marked each other therefore I'm off limits now" I said

"You're still unmated Soo I say that you're still on limits" the other girl said

"Don't act like you never wanted to tap this" Vicky said

"Tap what because as far as I can remember everyone already tap that" I said earning a growl from her

"Everyone knows you fucked almost.. I mean tried to fuck every girl at school. Trying to make them mark you so you can move up in ranks. T.h.o.t and if you can't spell I'll say it you're a thot (a/n: thot means that hoe over there. Or hoe)" as i know she's probably heated but I don't care.

"You're going to pay for that" Vicky said

Before I can process what's going on they both charged at me pinning down to the chair and put silver handcuffs around my wrists. I tried to move but as soon as my wrist touched silver it burned.

"What the fuck... When I get out this chair I'm killing you both slowly" I said as I let out a growl.

They locked the doors and smiled at me. What are they thinking?? Then it clicked to me.

"No hell to the no." Before I can finish what I wanted saying Vicky the bitch slapped the shit outta me. That's going to leave a bruise. Then the other girl can around my and touched Daisys mark.

"We'll have to do something about that" she says as I tried to mind link with everyone but then the girl sprayed something in my face that made me feel high as fuck.

"Don't worry it's a little concussion that will wear off soon.. But long enough to make this easy" Vicky says as she moves closer to me sitting on my lap.

"Gggeeet oofff" I said as my word came out rather long and slow

"Shhh... Once you're mated to me you'll be mines for good" Vicky began to move down to my pants as I kicked making her fall back. But my little victory came short when Bitchy eyes turned red and deadly.

"You bitch" Vicky growled as she came to punch me

Just then Daisy bust into the room locking eyes with me first then at Vicky and the other psychotic chick. Within a blink of an eye Daisy and Vicky was fighting. Daisy was quick but Vicky landed a punch to Daisy stomach which pissed me off as I tried to get up only making the silver touch my skin burning like hell I growl fiercely. Then I heard ripping of clothes I looked over to see a pure white wolf my eyes trail the whole body.

"Could that be Daisy?? Nah it can't be. But I looked over and seen a brown wolf which had red eyes.. Wait Vicky can shift to? Why can everyone shift before me? " I thought to myself

Then I looked back at the white wolf something felt so familiar until I spotted purple eyes. Before I can think the white wolf literally ripped apart the brown wolf then jumped on the other chick as she ran out the office. I only heard them fall downstairs. Luckily Kim rushed in and seen me and broke off my hand cuffs. Then she splashed water on my face.

I got up and ran downstairs without thinking I slipped and fell a good 10ft hitting the ground with a loud thud. I got up as the world spin around me. Everything was blurry for a second but in front of me the whits wolf was cover in blood but the light brown wolf was laying on the floor.

Then the white wolf came to me and licked my face as sparks went threw my body. That's all I seem before the pain from my wrists came back. I looked at them they was raw but will heal soon.

I tried to walk but I stumble a little, then finally my body started to shake and pain filled my body filling like my body was being ripped apart slowly. I Yelp in pain as I grab my hair falling to the floor. I heard ripping sounds again as my vision slowly faded.....

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Heeeeeyyyyyyyy everyone. I know I know y'all wonder what's up with Jordan and will Daisy still have her party. But why not leave you wondering for a second. The next chapter will be up later maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. Monday I'll be busy. Anyway please vote share and comment. I love to hear feedback😄.

~Koy💋