Chapter 26: Accepting

Jordan's Pov.
(Please read authors note at the end)

Later that night Angel told me about how she lives with her sister on the other side of town. Her sister Cece was supposed to take the place of Alpha but she didn't show the signs of being one, so once Angel was born her father trained her to be an alpha. Cece was okay with not being an Alpha because she wanted to travel and have fun. Angel then told me she's from Brazil, but not from which pack.

"Angel which pack are you from, I don't care if it's the weakest or second strongest or if you're rouge" I ask holding her close to me as we watch Finding Nemo

"I come from... The White Fang pack." Angel says as she move away to see my reaction

"The White Fang pack, that's nice" I said knowing the Wild and White Fang pack doesn't see eye to eye at times. The White Fang pack is old school females can not become Alphas. So Angels father was hoping her daughter mate was male.

"Does your father or anyone know you found your mate?" I ask

"No...not yet. I won't tell my pack until your pack accepts me, because if you haven't figured it out my pack is old school and won't let a girl become Alpha. They do not follow your law of a natural born Alpha should be alpha. Only males can be alphas, and truly I don't want to be part of my pack." Angel say looking into my eyes so I know it's true

"Well tomorrow your being introduce as my Luna, I know it's soon but I can't have unmated pups around you without them knowing you're mine. Yes I know you can handle yourself, but it gives my wolf a sense of ease. We don't have to mark each other or half mate or fully mate yet." I told Angel as I grab her and hold her back into me.

"Okay. But I wouldn't mind mating fully but we're taking it slow." As Angel snuggles into my chest.

Being purely happy with my mate in my arms, I start to rumble (like a cat purring). I know it sounds weird but when a wolf rumbles that shows approval, happiness, love, and other things if you read between the lines. Plus it bring comfort into my mate knowing my wolf is happy and so am I, which allows her to relax and sleep better.

Looking down at Angel I notice she's sleeping with a cute little smile on her face. Turning off the tv and covering us with a sheet, as I hold her closer and fall asleep smiling also.

The Next Morning

Waking up early in the morning, I didn't feel like doing my morning run. So guess what..... I skipped it and stayed in bed longer with my adorable mate. Today was Saturday so no school, yet training. Getting up, trying not to wake up Angel was pretty hard, but I made it. Doing my morning routine of showering, bushing my teeth, and combing my hair took around a hour. Without thinking I walked out into my bedroom with only a towel on. But lucky me Angel was still sleeping cuddle into my pillow slobbering a little bit. Obviously sleeping great, walking into my closet I dress in basketball shorts and a tank top with running shoes. Looking out into my room Angel already was up and walking into the bathroom. Sitting on my bed that was made by Angel, waiting for her so we can tell the pack after training who she is to me.

Laying on my back Angel finally came out, as hair is super wavy fluffy and went into my closet. Not wanting to invade her privacy I turn my back on her as she dressed.

"You can look now" Angel said stepping into her shoes.

Looking back at her, I forgot how to breath as I take in her beauty. Her hair was wild like mine, as her body was tone but had curves in all the right places. Wearing a pair of my basketball shorts and a sports bra with her running shoes on.

"Take a picture babe it last longer" Angel said chuckling

"I can last longer then a picture" I said as I begin to rumble again.