Chapter Eleven

(Unedited)
Jordan's Pov.

After training and fighting off some rouges my body was tired. Funny how I wont have my full werewolf powers until I shift. Anyway all I can think about was Daisy knowing that she's safe and so is the other pack members put my heart at ease.

"Well it's time to go back home to the pack house" my father says as he look at me

"Yea I know I know race back" I say kinda tired but ready

"Yes, but also you have blood all over you from the rogues. Maybe you should seek back inside the house and shower. We don't want to scare nobody"

"Okay but you ready to get beaten again old man" I say smiling and took off before he was able to say another word.

Once I got back to the pack house I went up to my room. Without thinking I strip my bloody clothes off then went into the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my body with my usual Irish spring soap. Getting all the blood of me and my hair I got out and wrapped a towel around me. That's when I heard Daisy whimpering. I quickly left the bathroom, as soon as I opened the door she jumped on me checking for injuries.

I chuckled at her "I'm ok love that wasn't my blood on my clothes, just had to handle some business with rogues"

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack when I seen those bloody clothes " Daisy whines

I didn't say nothing else just held her and rub her back calming her down.

"You know I have on no clothes and you have your legs wrapped around my waist hugging me close"

"Ugh go put on some clothes" Daisy says jumping off me

I went into my closet putting on my sleeping attire, just basketball ball shorts and a sport bra. When I came back out I seen Daisy had clean up my bloody clothes , she look up at me. Her eyes looked at my legs then my chest then lastly my tone six pack abs.

"Like what you see, mi amor?" I say as I smile and letting her get her eye full

Daisy quickly looked away from me but I seen a hint of pink in her cheeks. Awe she's blushing was the only thing I could think. Then I looked and seen she was wearing only a shirt, my eyes wondered looking at her tone yet curvy body. I knew my eyes was showing lust and pure wanting. Yet I let out a small growl in frustration and laid down.

Moments later I felt Daisy get in bed and snuggle against me. I pulled the cover over us as I had million of questions running threw my mind.

"Daisy"

"Hmm"

"You know that I'll always will be there for you, care for you, and love you right"

There was a moment of silence as I thought she might have fallen asleep. But that's when her lips came crashing into mines. I kissed her back giving it my all showing her all my feelings for her threw our kiss. I licked her bottom lip as she open her mouth and or tongues dance together. Sparks was flying and we parted leaning our heads together looking into each other eyes. My heart was racing and so was hers, the only thing I can see was her, she's my gravity that hold me down to earth. Once out breathing was back to normal we shared more kisses. While making out hard I got on top of her kissing down her neck finding the soft spot, where my mark will one day be. I kissed and suck as my canines grew. I nip at the spot, earning a moan from Daisy. Damn her moans are so sexy. I nip again but she pushed me off worried. I stayed on top of her and look down into her eyes.

"I....I'm scared. What if it hurts?" She says as her eyes held mines

"I promise you I won't harm you. The mark will only make our bond stronger and mating will only make or bond stronger. Our scent will mix once I mark you so others will know you're mine.... Here mark me first" I got up off her and laid down.

Daisy moves and straddled me kiss my neck gently. She found my soft spot kissing and nipping. Making me moan from the feeling of her canines. I guess my moaning told her to go ahead. Before I could even think her canines pierce my skin making feel sparks go through my body. It hurt for awhile but became pleasure making it moist down there. She then lick the blood of the mark smiling. Glad that she couldn't see what she did I flipped her over.

"You know I can smell your wetness" Daisy says kinda husky"

I didn't answer knowing she can, I quickly kissed her roughly. Kissing down her neck finding her soft spot once again. My canines grew and I couldn't help but to pierce her skin. Her blood taste like honey and warm milk. Daisy scream at first but turn into an intense moan. I lick the blood from the mark as I smell her wetness as well.

But I knew we couldn't because as soon as I marked her, black spots will cover her vision and she'll pass out. I flipped back over as she laid on my chest, her head resting in the crook of my neck.

I took in her scent, holding her sharing my body heat. I kissed here forehead and pulled the covers over us.

"She's ours" my wolf yells dancing around happily and howling

I smiled at he's actions, looking down at my angel. Her face was so peaceful as she sleeps. Within a few seconds it was lights out for me.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Yay finally Daisy and Jordan marked each other. I decided to have a little romantic chapter. Maybe the next chapter will be also. Anyway Daisy's birthday is coming up which means her first shift😆. To answer some of your questions yes her family will be there. Including Bobby her sister that made Jordan's life hell. Also I will try to make this book for everyone to enjoy.

Please vote and share

~Koy💋