I fall asleep soon after and start dreaming about Harry again.

...

"Wake up kid."

He startles me when he shakes me by my shoulder. I stand up and pay him for the ride and look at the time on my phone, it reads 11:03 pm. I'm still a bit sleepy and not fully awake. My mum is going to kill me when she see's how late it is. I walk down the few steps on the bus to get out. Is that, is that Harry?

I turn to look at the driveway and his car is there, he's standing close to it. I rub my eyes thinking that I may still be asleep but he's still there.

"What are you doing here?"

I walk closer to him, his eyes are red and glossy.

"I don't want your mum to get you in trouble."

"And you being here isn't going to get me in trouble?"

I laugh.

He ignores my comment and walks towards my front door, knocking on it. My mum opens the door and she's wearing her night gown already, all the lights are on in the house.

I stand behind Harry as he starts to speak. His eyes are still red but dry now.

"Hello Ms. Tomlinson, I'm sorry for bringing Louis home so late. We stayed after school to watch the rugby game and lost track of time. I'm really sorry if you're upset or were worried, but I thought Louis needed some company so we hung out."

He lies of course but even though I know he's lying I actually believe what he's saying.

"May I ask who you are?"

My mum says in a friendly tone as she reaches out to shake Harry's hand.

"I'm Harry, Louis'..."

He stops after he says my name and looks at me as if he's not sure where we stand, friends or strangers.

"Friend."

I finish his sentence. He looks at me almost shocked but relieved. I give him a weak smile and walk in front of him.

"Thanks for the ride Harry, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Y-yeah."

I walk inside and my mum follows and closes the door behind her.

"He seems nice."

"Yeah.'

"You didn't tell me that you had already made friends at school."

My mum says.

"We just started talking on Friday mum."

I grunt and walk upstairs dragging my feet with me.

"Goodnight Honey, next time you know what will happen if you're out this late!"

"Yes mum!"

I yell from my room knowing that my mum is still downstairs.

I walk over to my dresser and look at a myself in the mirror, my cheeks are still flushed? I look down and see that I'm still wearing the clothes Harry let me borrow. Shit. I left my clothes in the back of Harry's car. Guess I will have an excuse to talk to him tomorrow.

"Pretend that you don't know me..."

His voice plays back in my head from what he told me at my driveway on Friday. I stop and think that maybe we won't even end up talking tomorrow. I take the beanie off my head and slip out of my shoes placing the beanie on my dresser and the shoes next to my dresser. I sigh and l lay down on my bed. Two days of barley getting to know each other and all this happens. He's the one that is pushing things here, he acts as if he knows me already and has known me for a long time but he hasn't? I try to ignore the fact that he called me Sam, maybe I look like a Sam and he can't stick my name into his head? I don't know and I don't want to think about it, all this thinking is making my head ache. I go to sleep with the shirt and jeans he lend me too tired take them off.