Farhan tilted his head to look at me and shook his head.

"Andhi ho? (Are you blind?) It's raining outside." Farhan responded and I threw the bread at him.

"You are the blind one, bhai." I shot back..a little rudely. Farhan bhai (brother) stood up from his chair yelling for mom.

Mom came from the kitchen in a hurry looking at the both of us.

"Eira. Stop disrespecting your brother." Mother said straight away not bothering to listen to any of us.

"But-" I tried to interrupt.

"No buts, And Farhan you need to learn and talk politely with your little sister. Ab beth jao dono." I made a few grumbling sounds but sat back and started to dig in my breakfast.

"Where are the others?"

"They left for Murree already." Farhan bhai responded. That made me raise my eyebrows.

"And they didn't even bother asking me?" I asked grumbling.

"Eira. They need some family time too. Asher bhai can't just take you everywhere." Farhan defended him.

"But I am his family too. Why not take me?"

"Chor na. I will take you to Swirzerland this summer! Murree kitni baar dekhe gi?" He responded trying to console me.

Well. That satisfied me. Farhan never broke his promise.

I nodded smiling and then drank a sip of my tea. Farhan got engrossed in eating and using his cell phone side by side. Probably, talking to another one of his girlfriends.

Farhan frowned at his cell phone and then glanced at me.

"What's this on twitter?" Farhan questioned me as he ate a slice of brown bread.

"Nothing that concerns you." I responded.

"Eira, everything you do concerns me. You can not disrespect cricketers like that." He tried to explain.

"It's Virat Kohli. How often do you even meet the Indian team huh?" I asked back.

It was true though. India and Pakistan had this weird rivalry that never even let any player interact outside of the cricket field. And even if they did, it was kept a secret.

"Still. You need to stop it. It's embarrassing for me." He answered making me frown.

"Arey! It's my twitter. I can tweet what I want." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Eira." He said firmly.

"Farhan bhai." I mumbled with a smug smile.

He knew there was no point in arguing with me. I was as stubborn as him.

He finished his breakfast as I stood up and collected my plate from the table. After placing the dishes in the kitchen, I walked back upstairs to my room.

Having nothing better to do on this boring weekend, I decided to watch some T.V.

I used my phone side by side. Logging into my twitter account, I scrolled through the application.

My mentions were flooded with appreciation and cussing tweets. Either they were abusing me or praising me.

@ImVkohli just mentioned you in a tweet.

My cell phone notified me as I clicked on the tweet.

"@ImVKohli : @EiraSK96 You talk more about me than Tom Cruise on your twitter account, I'd say you are obsessed. Babe."

Without any consideration, I dialled the number of my best friend Reem,

Reem had been my best friend since fifth grade. We had bonded over our love for music and dramas. She was exactly like me. My better half.

The phone rang for a few seconds before she picked it up.

"What do you say to a person who thinks you are obsessed with him but you are not?" I said, as soon as I could.

"Wait..what?"

"Yaar, Twitter, Virat Kohli." I hinted and she chuckled over the line.

"That guy kind of slayed you. You never thought he'd respond like that no?" She questioned still laughing. She was getting on ny nerves, honestly.

"No. But whatever."

"Eira, I don't understand. Problem kya hai?" She stressed.

"There is no problem. I just tweeted out my opinion and he got butthurt. Ab bata kya reply karun?" I whined.

"Well, tell him that it's the other way round because he knows all that you tweet about him." She suggested.

"Yeah, That sounds fine. Chal. Call you later."

I ended the call and went back on twitter.

@EiraSK96 : Seems like it's the other way round, considering you know everything i have tweeted about you @ImVKohli

What started off as a childish twitter feud, changed my life into something that I never thought would ever happen to me.

Love.