VII: Well, this is quite the predicament.

Start from the beginning

My hear became heavy with guilt as the song goes on. The more that I think about, the more that I remember all the horrible suffering I had caused her. I might as well be as bad as Ariana. I just kept hurting and hurting her. Intentional or unintentional, it's not right. My mind replayed the good memories we shared together and I absentmindedly smiled.

" Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start "

"That was amazing." The girl beside me whispered. I whipped my head to look at her and I smiled thankfully. "Well at least you're not disappointed." I told her truthfully. "That's not entirely true. I am a bit disappointed." She said. I looked at her in disbelief and slapped her on the arm.

Camila just winced at the impact. "You didn't exactly let me finish." She pouted, rubbing her arm where I hit her softly. I gestured her to continue. Giggling as she finished, "I am only disappointed that I wont be able to hear you voice all the time." I blushed at her words. I turned around so she would face my back. I have to say, the words that she said actually stung at first.

"That was smooth." I mumbled against the pillow. Saying that was worth it since I got to hear her heavenly laugh afterwards. "I try." Sassily, she winked. I smiled.

Letting go of her carefully, I turn on my back and faced the ceiling. My eyes raked up the images Camila and I drew on the ceiling.

Camila and I thought the room was too gloomy and boring and decided to decorate the room. Of course we had to ask the higher-ups if we could. We don't want to get in trouble and be forced to pay a fine because of it. Apparently they thought it was a good opportunity to express us 'millennials' our individual creativity.

The painting on the ceiling showed the night sky on my side of the room with the moon and the stars and all. The other side, which is Camila's side of the room was designed to show to morning. I thought it was beautiful. Camila is a bright and cheerful kind of girl and well... I'm the opposite I suppose.

Although, isn't the sun the moon's source of light? Maybe that applies to us too. Camila is the light of my world. She shows me the light whenever I'm lost. Whenever I can't find my way back to her, she directs me to the right path. It's amazing really. How we can relate so much to simple things. With the way Camila is acting towards me, I get the feeling she still feels the same way about me, even if it's a little. Better than nothing right?

Minutes passed of me thinking about some stuff, I hear snoring beside me. I turn my head to see Camila lying on her stomach with her head buried in her pillow, snoring softly. Her blanket wrapped around half of her body as she slept. Carefully, I lift the blanket up and I went under it. I lay beside her and sighed.

Sleep then overcame me.

_

I'm really worried about Lauren right now.

She hasn't come home yet and she was supposed to come home an hour ago. It's already 9:56 pm. She told me she won't be coming home drunk ever again after that night happened. I just wish she's just late because she's doing some kind of project or something. Or maybe even with a friend.

Not in a club drinking her sorrows away.

Sighing, I pick my phone up from my bedside table and texted Santana.

You: Is Lauren at your house? She hasn't come home yet...

Satan: No??? It's 10 already where the hell would she be?