"Hey Liam, do you know when Derek is getting back?" I ask curiously. Liam shrugs.

"Beats me. That guy is mysterious and unpredictable. He could be back in five minutes or five years." Liam comments. I chuckle, knowing that Liam is right. "Well, if the loft isn't cleaned up before he gets back, I'll feel sorry for Danny." I add. "Yeah, he would be a goner." Lydia agrees with a smile.

"I'll be back in a minute, I think I have forgotten my history text book." I tell my friends before I make my way to my locker. On the way, I feel someone pat me on the shoulder. I turn around to see who it is. "Hey, Danny. What can I do for you?" I ask, wondering why Danny wants to talk to me. He's never really shown much interest in talking to me before, unless it was about the party he planned on throwing. Even though it was kind of a disaster, Danny must have appreciated me finding a place for him to hold the party. "Hi Stiles. Did you enjoy the party last night?" Danny asked. I'm not surprised that is what he wants to talk about. "Yeah, it was good. You throw good parties. I think the only downside was those weird drinks." I answer honestly.

"Yeah, that was quite freaky." Danny nods in agreement.

"Is everyone okay after last night?" I ask him curiously.

"Yeah, I think all the guests were a bit startled, but they are fine now." Danny replies.

"How did you know that lady that served the drinks?" I question Danny.

"I don't. A friend of mine told me I should hire someone to take care of the drinks for us, so I found a flyer and called her up." He shrugs. Well, I'm glad that Danny doesn't seem to be into dark magic or know anything about it.

"Anyway, that's not really what I wanted to talk to you about." Danny continues. I frown and turn to look at him.

"What else do you want to talk to me about?" I ask in confusion. Danny sighs.

"Come on, follow me." Danny tells me as he walks down the hall, past the lockers. I guess I'll just have to come back to my locker later. I hurry after Danny, wondering what he could possibly want to talk about. It's not like we know each other that well. Danny finally stops when he gets to the boys locker room. We enter and find that it is empty. Danny walks into the middle of the room. I sit down on a bench. Danny gives me a mysterious smile. I frown, feeling even more confused now. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"You like Scott McCall, don't you?" My heart drops.

"What? No I don't! I don't even like guys in that way!" I laugh it off as I stand up, prepared to walk out of the room. Danny steps in front of me, blocking my exit. "Come on, Stiles. You can't fool me. I'm gay, so I know what the difference is between liking a boy as a friend and liking a boy as more than a friend." Danny says.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Scott is my friend and that is it." I shake my head and attempt to walk out of the room again, but Danny stops me. "I see the way you look at him. I see the way you care about him. I can sense your jealousy, sadness and longing when you see Scott and Samantha together." Danny continues gently. I open my mouth to say something in return, but nothing comes out. I can't argue with Danny's point because I know it's true. I close my mouth again and look down at the floor. "It's okay, Stiles. I think you two would be a cute couple." Danny comments. I look back up at him. "Well, that's great, but it doesn't really matter what you, me or anyone else thinks about it. Scott is with Samantha and they are in love with each other." I sigh sadly. Danny bites his lip, unsure of what to do.