Famous manager

Zacznij od początku

Me: because she didn't fucking need to know!!
I was at the verge of tears. Like what the fuck was happening? Its all so pointless. Krist suddenly gave me a hug.

K: it's alright, twin.
A tear slipped out.

K: it's hard, really. My decision may cost me my relationship. 

Me: no Krist, don't do that
I said looking up to him. He just gave me a warm smile.

At Hole's studio
Since I'm also Hole's manager now, i had to go to their studio and listen to all of their songs. It's pretty exciting to be a manager if two bands, it's probably gonna make me real busy.
I listened to the whole album and it was great. Still, my favorite song is " Teenage Whore". Surprisingly, they were gonna launch their album before NIRVANA's album. NIRVANA still hasn't even thrown their second single. Though we can still wait a while, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is still making up to charts. Everywhere, MTV, the radio, tv, cafes, the mall, EVERYWHERE. I can't seem to escape the song.

C: so did you like the album?

Me: of course! Really great

Mel: we worked so hard on that album
She groaned.

C: for real

Mel: how about the other band mates?

Me: they're really nice.

Courtney and Melissa decided to come, the other two are just chilling in their homes.

The albums launches tomorrow at 12pm and we need the whole band and the manager here before that time.

Me: got it, I'll be here

C: ugh, aren't you excited?
She side hugged me.

Me: i am!
Im still looking inside my brain, just to make sure there won't be a coincidence with NIRVANA.

The next day
Mel: Crys, floor it! We're gonna be late!

Me: fine!
I was going above limit by now. We finally arrived almost at 12.

Great! You're here! We're about to launch!

There was so much people here, all crumbled up inside the radio station studio.

C: 30 seconds left
She said excitedly.

Good afternoon folks and the band Hole's new album "Pretty on the inside" just launched! A phenomenal rock band, four members and hey, three of them are women! Who knew women could be this good?

What the fuck did he just say? Everyone's expression shifted to a whole new one. Courtney cringed, and Melissa just had a poker face. I knew what i had to do. I pushed everyone in my way and made it to the microphone. I took the microphone from the guy and started talking.

Me: hahaha! You know what fellow Jeff? That woman can actually do the same shit as men and men can do the same shit as woman. So as far as i know, you know SHIT about music and these WOMEN do! So buddy i think you should shut the fuck up!
This whole time i was talking with a fake commercial voice and face commercial smile. EVERYONE had a shocked expression on their faces, specially that Jeff guy. With that i walked out the room happy as ever and the press was all over me asking me different kinds of questions:
Hi Miss, what's your name?