First NIRVANA concert

Its been a week since mom arrived. This week has been extremely busy for the band including me, specially for me cuz i have school. We've been working on band merch and Kurt finally came up with a logo for the band. Its pretty cool really. Its a smiley face with exes as eyes and a crooked smile with its tongue sticking out. We booked a lot of places to make the concerts. Its 15 states:
1. New York
2. Maryland
3. Ohio
4. Washington
5. Nevada
6. California
7. Texas
8. Florida
9. Atlanta
10. New Jersey
11. Connecticut
12. Pennsylvania
13. Virginia
14. Georgia
15. Michigan
The first concert is here in Washington so we leave 3 days after the tour ACTUALLY starts. Its two days here. So far we've sold 14,379 albums. Not bad. Amber, one of Becky's friends, has her family loving in Florida so she called them and told them to spread the word over there. Becky's sister is from California so she'll spread the word over there. Eddie has friends in New York so he'll take care of there and his family lives in Maryland and Texas. Krist has old friends in Texas and Florida. Dave has cousins in Nevada and Atlanta. I've called radio stations to tell them to announce our tour. And mom, atlas mom will help, she asked me to give her posters so she cam take them to the news studio, AND she asked them if they can announce our tour and album. THOUSANDS of people watch that news channel, it's one of the most popular. We leave in exactly 9 days.

Monday
Shit, the concert is this Friday and Kurt, Krist and Chad have been practicing a lot. Dave goes to the band rehearsals cuz he will be going to make me company, which i think its sweet, i really do need company. (Now i have the song company by justin bieber stuck in my head after i wrote that, oml).
I did the same bullshit today, call to see how many albums and its been 17,193. Thats good i guess, but we meed more so we can have a lot of people at our concerts.

Tuesday
Today is when the NIRVANA merchandise comes out. We have pretty rad shirts, they're black with the smiley face in yellow and it says NIRVANA on top. We have it in white too with the same logo but in black.
I called today of course and its 17,682, alteast they sold some.

Friday
Today is Friday atlast. School ended yesterday. We have a concert to play today. Well IM not playing but the boys are. I called the company, and its been 25,839 albums. Since mom was announcing us at the news, its been lit. More people know about us now and a lot of albums have sold since.
Its currently 3pm and the concert is at 7:30 and we need to be there at 6 for sound check and hey, its their first concert so they have to be early. Im gonna wear a burgundy shirt sweater

(Without that stupid white shirt under) A black mini skirt mom lent me with black pantyhose under

A black mini skirt mom lent me with black pantyhose under.