happy birthday to me

Today is my birthday , i finally turn 16. Now i can look for a job too. I can get my drivers license. I am so happy.

I wake up and go downstairs. My moms already there making breakfast, which she never does.

Mom: happy birthday Crystal!
She says all excited and hugs me, i hug her back.

Me: thanks mom

Mom: finally you're turning sixteen!
She hands me a stack of pancakes. I eat them. They actually taste good.

When i finish eating my pancakes i go up to my room and take off my pajamas. In the middle of changing my clothes, the phone rings, but my mom picks it up.

Mom: Crystal, its for you! Someone called Krist

Me: ok
I take the phone

Me: hey twin

K: happy bithday twiiiin!!!
Thats affected my ear drums.

Me: thanks Krist
I said chuckling
K: how old are you now? 16?

Me: yeah. 16

K: oooh. And how does it feel?

Me: great. For real

K: i know how it feels babe

The word babe echoed inside my head. He seems to not let it go. He keeps calling me babe and i dont know how to react to that. It doesnt bother me that much, but since Kurt likes me, i dont know if he would feel okay if Krist calls me babe.

Me: ha, yeah
I said nervously

K: hey do you wanna have lunch later? Just you and me?

Me: oh, us?

K: yeah. I mean hey, we're twins, its kind of my birthday too
He said chuckling

Me: haha, yeah but how about Kurt and Chad?

K: oh theyll see you at night.

Me: okay i guess.

K: okay then see you at 1?

Me: one sounds good

K: great. Bye

Me: bye
I immediatly hung up and finished dressing up. My mom comes into my room again with a bag.

Me: whats that?

Mom: oh just something
She hAnds me the bag. Its a gift for me, what a surprise. When i saw what was inside the bag, i was shocked. It was a Van Halen record, a Melvins record, and a t shirt.

Me: mom, thank you so much

I gave her a hug, even though shes a bitch most of the time.

Mom: glad you like it.

Me: i really do
I said inserting the Van Halen record in my record player.

Mom: hey, so theres food in the fridge, im going to an important reunion. Cuz i might be sended to Hawaii for a month because of work. Im coming as fast as possible though. But please be here at 11 because the mail mans gonna come to leave a package, well, several packages. And theyre all for you.

Smells Like Teen Spirit(kurt Cobain)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें