Mom arrives

Monday
I called and its still 10,018. Its a decent number but not enough. We still have to sell almost 20,000 copies and the company says that in order to be REALLY successful, we have to sell 60,000 or more. So 30,000 is just to start off, and its slow.
When i got out of school, i did the same, go to my shift and surprisingly, a few people bought the Bleach record there. I was so happy. Since sometimes i work as cashier, i started talking to those costumers and telling them that i was their manager and they got excited. Im happy they actually have loyal fans.
  At 9 we had a reunion with SupPop talking about the tour. Its gonna be a 2 month tour. From May 20 to July 31. They're helping me book the stadiums and shit, and see what places we could go. So far, for sure its gonna be NewYork, Nevada, Washington state of course, Maryland and Florida. We need more places, but these places are the best to make concerts and stuff.

Friday
My mom arrives today at 6pm. Im excited maybe? I don't know. I mean sometimes i get lonely and feel homeless even though i stay at Dave's, Krist's, Courtney's or Becky's house.
I decided to decorate the house a little and clean it. Though i haven't made such a mess really. I thought of making her mac and cheese, Kraft, but its still food.
  I went to the office supply store to print her a banner. They cost $50 but Eddie's gonna give me a discount of course. It was baby blue and it says "Welcome Home" in black. It was really long.

E: okay buddy, that'll be $30

Me: aw thanks Ed

E: no problem dude

I gave him the money

Me: hey bro. Imma try to give you a free ticket to a NIRVANA concert okay?

E: yaay. Thanks

Me: alright
I chuckled. I went out the door and went to home. I put the banner and it looked so pretty. I put some balloons, without helium, but at least they matched with the banner.
I cleaned her room and mine, the living room, and put the dished in the cupboard. I started making the mac and cheese since its 5 and im freaking hungry. I suddenly receive a call.

Me: Roberts
I said in a dull tone.

Ku: Cobain
He said in the same dull tone as me. I laughed

Me: hey you bitch, why you mocking me?

Ku: haha. Sorry angel. How was school today?

Me: awful

Ku: im sorry

Me: me too
He chuckled

Me: my mom arrives today

Ku: oh yeah. You excited?

Me: i guess. Its kinda weird not having that witch here for a long time. And she's been in a good mood lately, at least when she talks to me on the phone she sounds happy.

Ku: thats great angel. She probably loves you

Me: yeah i guess. Im making her mac and cheese.

Ku: Kraft?

Me: yeah Kraft

Ku: ooooh i love Kraft

Me: im making extra for myself, want some?

Ku: for real?