he understands me

IKu:well yeah. I do. i mean, i just wanna die so i could be in a peaceful  place but i still have no idea where would i go if i die, so i just dont.

Me:i feel the same way.

he started rubbing my wrist, and i snatched my hand out of his since my wrist has a lot of scars from cutting myself. Soon as i snatched my hand he grabbed it back, i pulled it back but he was stronger.

me:kurt, no please

I told him while struggling. He suddenly holds my wrist with both hands and pulls up my long sleeve, revealing my ugly scars.
I saw his face, he had a broken hearted face, he was shocked to see the multitude of cuts  covering all over my arm. He was analyzing each and every scar..softly tracing them with his finger. Afraid to touch them. I suddenly felt my eyes water.

ku:why do you do this?

he asked dissappointed

Me:it hurts

I said starting to break down. He let go of my arm so i could cover my eyes and cry. He suddenly pulled me to his chest and i cried harder. I tried my best to cover my whole face so he wont see me cry, ill just look weak, and btw i just met him, its just awkward, even though hes been totally sweet and understanding with me.

Ku:hey, i totally feel the same way, i cry like this every single day..

he said playing with my hair and rubbing my back.
I cried so hard that i couldnt even breathe. Ugh...this is so fucking embarassing.

Ku:heyyy..its all gonna be alright, atleast you found a person who understands you right?

i didnt answer back.. at this point his sweater was soaked in my tears. Kurt tried to lift my head from his chest so he could see my face but i struggled, i sinked into is chest again.

Ku:Crys, i just wanna see your face

Me:(muffled)no

Ku:come on

I nodded my head no

Ku:crys, i wanna see you cry

with that he lifted my head gently. He cupped my chin with his hand to hold my face. He looked deep into my eyes. And with his sweater, he wiped my tears.

Ku:trust me, i know what youre passing throug. I dont know if its gonna get better or when its gonna get better. i dont want you to act happy when youre not. I dont wanna stop you from conmiting suicide because i wanna suicide too but..for now, lets get to know each other,i think we can help each other you know?

His raspy voice was just perfect. And his words were soothing. They gave me a little bit of hope.

Me:i guess so..im actually lookin forward to get to know you better.

i said sniffling

Ku : yeah. Hey ,do you wanna like, you know,be like part of our band..not playing or anything!!just like, be with us always and you know, in our rehearsals and gigs. Not as a groupie but, as a close friend.

He asked hesitantly.

Me:well yeah..that would be nice.