Back in Sydney

Luke's POV

Me and Serena haven't really spend time together since she got out of the hospital. So today I am taking her on a date night but its going to be a surprise. I already asked my mom to look after the twins for the night and I told my mom that we will be back in the morning.

I've set up the perfect date at a cabin in the woods. I hope she likes it.

Later that night

I waited outside of the cabin, while a car went to get Serena. I did some finishing touches on the table and turned on the fairy lights. The car parked and the driver helped Serena out of the car, she thanked him and he drove away. She turned around and faced me, her mouth fell open and I walked up to her. "Close your mouth baby, you might catch a fly." I said laughing a bit at her expression.

"Wow!" that's all she could say, I took her by her hand and helped her to the table. I pulled the chair out for her and she sat down, I walked over to my seat and sat down too. "You look beautiful tonight." I said and smiled "Thank you babe! You look handsome yourself." She said with a wink. She wore the dress her mom bought for her with some other jewelry.

"This place is so beautiful." Serena said looking around.

"Yes it really is." I said

I was staring at her beauty when Ash came with the food. "Here's your food." he said smiling, looking over at Serena he said "You look lovely." and he put our food down, we said thanks and he walked away. We ate in silence and just as our food was finished Calum came and took the plates away.

Me and Serena talked for a bit and we drank our wine, Luke came up to us and said to Serena "There's a special video for you that we'd like to play for you." The video started playing and there was her mom. "Serena I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and you deserve every piece of happiness you are getting now. Remember that I love you!"

Next was her sister "Serena thank you for being a great big sister and for saving me. I just want to say that you are my role model and I adore you so much. I love you big sis."

Next was my mom "Serena ever since you came to live with me, I've gown so close to you. Like I told you before, you are like a daughter to me. You mean so much to me Serena and I will do anything just to know you are safe. I love you honey."

Next was Calum "Hello Rena! I really don't know what to say but all I want you to know is that you are a great mother and an amazing friend."

Next was Michael "Serena bear! Thank you for caring for us boys when you come on tour with us or even when we're home. You really are Wonder Woman."

Next was Ashton "My dear Serena. I know we've grown so close during this time and you are like a little sister for me. I will literally kick Luke's ass if he lets you slip through his fingers again. You are a one special person and nobody can ever replace you. Remember I love you and so does the boys."

Next was the twins "Love mommy!"

I finished the video by saying "Hello baby! Like you see there's a lot of people here on the video and I asked them to be in the video. We all love you so much, I just want to say thank you for the person you are to me and for being such a good mother to the twins. I know I've put you through some tough times but I'm here now and I am not going anywhere except for when we go on tour but you understand what I mean. I hope you enjoy this surprise and your night with me. I love you!"

The video finished and I looked over at Serena and she was in tears and she smiled when she noticed me looking at her. "You did this all for me?" She asked and I nodded at her smiling.

"Thank you so much Luke." she said and stood up walking over to me, I stood up and she hugged me. I kissed her on the lips and then I pulled away, "It's a pleasure Serena."

Later we decided to go to the cabin and get some rest, it ended up being something different.