Fight

Serena's POV

1 Month Later

We're back on tour and I'm doing a course to become a stylist for the boys.

"MOMMY!!!!" Tristan yelled, I quickly stood up and ran to where the twins is. "Ahww Tris! You said your first word. I'm so proud of you baby." I said picking him up and hugging him.

"Hawwy!" McKenzie yelled, its all she's been saying and it's her first word. "I know you miss Harry sweetie. I miss him too." I said hugging her to my chest.

I put them down again and went to the kitchen only to find Ash in there looking through the fridge. Me, the twins, Ash and Mikey is sharing a hotel room, Calum and Luke is sharing one.

"Hey Ashton." I said walking up behind him and giving him a hug. "Hello there Serena." He said while turning around so he can hug me.

"What are you looking for?" I asked "Food." He answered and I nodded, I walked to the cabinet and got out two packets of Jelly Babies for the twins.

"See ya!" I yelled in a joking manner and he just laughed at me.  I walked up to the twins as I opened the packets and their heads instantly turned around so they could look at me. "Here you go Tristan." I said giving him his packet.

"McKenzie here's yours sweetie." I said giving her the packet.

"Hawwy!!!" McKenzie yelled. "Baby please, you'll see Harry soon. I promise." I said and she just looked away.

From:Harry♡
Hello love, how is everything going? I miss you and the twins so much!

To: Harry♡
Everything's good and how's everything there? I miss you too and ever since Kenzie learned how to say you're name she won't stop yelling it. Harry she misses you, when can you come visit us?

I waited for a reply, so I walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it.

From: Harry♡
I'll see you in 1 week love, I promise. Can I call you?

To: Harry♡
Sure you can.

After that I waited for him to call me and just when the door opened Harry called me.

Harry- H
Serena- S

H- Hey Serena

S- Hey Harry

H- Can you put McKenzie on please?

S- Sure Haz

H- Hello McKenzie

S- Hawwy!!!

H- Listen sweety I know you can't understand me now but I will be with you in a week I promise.  I love you baby.

S- Hawwy...

H- I'll see you soon.

S- That was cute Harry

H- Thanks haha. Look I really do miss you and I can not wait to see you again. Did Luke bother you again?

S- I miss you too Haz. And no he didn't, he's been so distant lately... Look Harry I'm sorry but I have to go. We have company. Talk to you soon.

After I said bye I ended the call. "Serena can I please talk to you. Alone." Luke said.

"Uhm yeah sure you can." I said. We walked to his room in the hotel and when we got there he walked me in and locked the door.

"Look Serena, what's going on between you and Harry?" He asked looking hurt. "Luke there's nothing going on between us I promise. Why would it matter to you anyway? You told me that you can't leave Arzaylea because of management." I said.