Concert

2 Months later

Ashton's POV

"Can we please sing Everything I didn't say tonight please?" Luke asked "Yes you can but why?" The stage manager asked "Serena's coming to the concert tonight and you know we had a fight so I want to dedicate this song to her tonight." Luke said and our stage manager agreed.

Yes I told them that she was coming to the concert tonight and I asked Liz to watch the twins for tonight and she agreed.

We practiced for a while longer and then we had the rest of the time for ourselves. We didn't have time to go and see our families but now we don't cause as far as I know the concert is starting earlier.

I just hope Serena comes.

Serena's POV

"Liz what do you think, should I go?" I asked her "Yes honey you should go. I'll look after the twins and you can take my car to get to the concert." Liz said

"Okay and thanks Liz" I said while hugging her. She took the twins and I started to get ready.

I listened to music while I got ready for the show.

Love hurts whether it's right or wrong

Avril sang. The thing between me and Harry is just complicated but he's been there for me whenever I needed him the most.

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking
What the hell
All I want to do is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me or you hate me
You can take me baby baby

I sang with Avril. "Serena?!" Liz yelled and I turned my music off "Yes Liz?" I answered back "Are you finished? You're going to be late for the show." "I'm almost done." I said and I heard her walk away.

At the arena

I arrived at the arena and I'm a couple of minutes late. I quickly found some parking space and climbed out the car and locked it. I walked quickly to the one door where security stood and showed him my ticket. "Oh you're Serena. You're a bit late but you can go in, your seat is in the front row and directly in the middle where Luke stands." He explained.

'Perfect' I thought sarcastically. "Thank you." I said and walked in, the show has already started and I quickly found my seat. They were singing Try Hard and now it's Luke's solo.

Don't know who knew but she's in the crowd of my show
Nothing to lose
She's standing right in the front row
The perfect two
She came along on her own
And there's something that you should know

You're so out of reach and I'm finding it hard cause you make me feel
You make me feel
Yes she makes me feel
She makes me feel
It's obvious she's so out of reach and I'm finding it hard
Cause she makes me feel
Makes me feel
Like I'm trying
Like I'm trying
Like I'm trying to hard

It feels like this song is for me cause I'm standing in the front row and I came here on my own. Whatever.  I'm staying for a while longer, Luke's eyes met mine and he smiled. I smiled back but small, the rest of the guys saw me and I smiled at them.

The show went on with 2 more songs and then Luke talked into the mike.

"I hope all of you is still enjoying the show!" He said and looked at the crowd. "Well anyway, I asked our stage manager if we can sing a specific song and he said yes. So this song is for a person here tonight and I'm really sorry." He said looking right into my eyes.

The intro to Everything I Didn't Say started to play.

Whoa, whoa
[Calum:]
This is everything I didn't say
Wait, don't tell me, heaven is a place on earth
I wish I could rewind all the times that I didn't
Show you what you're really worth
(what you're really worth)
The way, you held me, I wish that I had put you first
I was wrong I admit, numb from your kiss
While you were slipping through my fingertips
[All:]
Taking every breath away
With all of the mistakes I made
From all the letters that I saved
This is everything I didn't say
I wish I could've made you stay
And I'm the only one to blame
I know that it's a little too late
This is everything I didn't say
Whoa, whoa
This is everything I didn't say
[Luke:]
Wake me up now, and tell me this is all a bad dream
All the songs that I wrote, all the wrongs that I hoped would erase from your memory
(erase from your memory)
Holding onto a broken and empty heart
Flowers I should've bought, all the hours I lost
Wish I could bring it back to the start
[All:]
Taking every breath away
With all of the mistakes I made
From all the letters that I saved
This is everything I didn't say
I wish I could've made you stay
And I'm the only one to blame
I know that it's a little too late
This is everything I didn't say

While Luke was singing he looked at me the whole time. Tears started to form in my eyes and I couldn't do it anymore. "Excuse me." I said while pushing through the fans to get to the stairs that will lead me outside.

Luke looked at me with a sad expression "I'm sorry." I mouthed the words while tears where running down my cheeks. I ran out of the arena and got into Liz's car, I reversed and quickly drove away.

My vision is so blury from all the tears and the music playing through the radio. The song that's playing is only making my situation worse because it's a 5SOS song Never Be.

I cried even more if that was possible, I know its stupid but I can't help but cry. Luke is the one who has taken the nightmares away, he has helped me with the twins, he was the first person who I almost told my life story too. Luke is just a very special person to me and after the last fight we had its hard to forget what he said. Those words hurts like hell and I can still see his furious face and I can still hear him yelling at me telling me that everything's my fault.

Harry is always there for me and while the things happened to me and Luke he was there calming me in every way possible.

The 1D guys, they're like brothers to me and they did so much for me already. I'm thankful to have them in my life, I don't even know why there's so many people out there that would hate them I mean if you just spend like a day with them you will forget everything that's bothering you and enjoy the moment.

5SOS, they are like family to me and they're simply the best. Ashton's the one who will become all serious when he know some things wrong, Calum will cuddle with me when I had a bad day and Michael well he'll be the cute one that will always make your day a lot better.

And then suddenly I heard a loud car horn and everything went by so fast that I don't know what happened.

Everything just went black....