Joke - Not a Joke

Serena's Pov

7 July 2014

I'm 32 weeks now and we're still on tour. Ther were breaks where we could go home and visit our family. I still don't know where Juliet is and looks like I'm not going to find her. My memory is still not back and the doctor said I might have a permanent Amnesia, that means I would never remember all the memories I have had until I woke up in the hospital.

We're at the Arena now and all 4 of the boys are just chilling out in the lounge room. "Serena will you please get me some water." Mike asked. "Yeah uh sure thing." I said and with the help of Luke I got up and went to the dressing room where they keep the water.

I thought of a perfect prank I could pull on them. I grabbed Michael's water and got an extra one for the prank. I went back to the lounge room making noises as if I'm in pain, almost like going into labour.

I hid my bottle and gave Mikey his water. " Guys I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec." I said walking to the bathroom. When I got back their backs was facing me so I quickly got the water bottle and turned the cap off.

I turned the bottle up side down so that the water can run out. "AAAHHH!!!" I gave a painful scream (still in the act) "GUYS I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I yelled and thwy quickly turned around,  luckily my back was now facing them so that they can not see the bottle.

"Call 911" Cal shouted. Luke came up behind me and he rubbed my back soothingly. I turned around and held up the now empty bottle with a small smirk on my face. I dropped the bottle and burst out laughing at their expressions.

"Ha ha ha... That was so funny." Ash said sarcastically then everyone burst out laughing. "How did you pull that off?" Michael asked me.

"Well I watched Grown Ups so I thought it would be funny if I did it with you guys." I said and they just nodded while calming themselves.

"When are you guys going to get ready for the show?" I asked and as if just on que the stylist came in and took them to get ready.

*During the show*

I was sitting with the stylist and we were both talking about the tour when all of a sudden I felt a really sharp pain in my abdomen as if someone was stabbing me. I chose to ignore it.

"Serena what's wrong?" Jess asked me looking at the pain expression I had on my face. "I just got a.. OUCH!.... sharp pain in my abdomen." I said while holding my stomach.

"Is this one of your pranks cause the boys told me what you did earlier." Jess said looking at me.

"Jess I promise. OUCH!!!" I yelled "its not a prank its real." I said between the pain.

Jess quickly stood up and helped me up. Just when I stood up my water really broke this time. "OH MY GOSH EEEEWWWW!" Jess yelled, some of the security guards came in and saw me in pain. "I'm going to call 911." One of them said and I nodded.
After a while I heard the sirens and soon paramedics came in and got me on a stretcher.

"How far along are you mam?"

"32 weeks and with twins." I informed the paramedic.

They rushed me to the Hospital and when we got there they put me on a bed and the doctors came and took me to rhe E.R. the hospital sign read 'Riverside Methodist Hospital'.

When we arrived in the E.R. they quickly injected some stuff in me, I wad in pain so I didn't feel the needle in me. After a few seconds I couldn't feel anything, they covered me with some blue thing and I couldn't see what's going on.

"Hello, I'm Amanda and I'll be here right by your side while they do a C-Section. What's your name sweetheart and how old are you?" Amanda the nurse asked.

"My name is Serena and I'm 16." I said just as the doctor called out "Baby A is out and it's a healthy boy."

Amanda kept on talking to me and alm of a sudden the doctors surrounded me with worried expressions "Doc what's wrong?" Amanda asked

"We need to hurry and get this baby out, it's smaller than the other one." he said and Amanda nodded turning to me. "Don't worry honey, the baby will be okay I'm sure of it." She said squeezing my hand.

"Baby B is out and it's a girl, really small." He said and the nurse didn't show her to me, she just went out with my baby. "Amanda where is she taking my baby?" I asked her "To the NIC sweetie. You'll be able to hold your son when your back in a room and all stitched up." She said.

They took me to my room and after a while Amanda came in with a baby and papers in her hands. This is your baby boy and I'll be doing the birthsertificates." She said handing the baby to me.

All of a sudden 4 boys came rushing in and the first to my side was Luke. "Serena are you okay? Where's the other baby? " He asked and Amanda explained everything to them. "I thought you were having two boys." Ash said "I thought so too."

I looked back at my baby boy and smiled I traced my finger over his face and his small hand grabbed my finger holding it. "Serena honey?" I looked up and Amanda was smiling at me. "What are you going to name them?" She asked.

"The baby boy's name will be Tristan Edgar Jones and the girl uhm.... I got it.... Mckenzie Elizabeth Jones." I said smiling.

"That's beautiful names." Amanda said and I thanked her. "I'll leave you all now. It was nice meeting you Serena and I'll be seeing you soon." She said as she went out the door.

"Happy Birthday Tristan Edgar Jones." I whispered to my baby boy and kissed the top of his head.