Missing Person PART 1

Juliet's POV

"I don't know why my mom doesn't understand that my father wants to catch up on all the time he lost with me. And there she goes blaming my father, I know it's his fault too but still I-" Serena said, but she was interrupted by her phone ringing.
"Hello?... No, I told you that I was going to Juliet's... Yes, Drew I will come and visit tomorrow okay, I only wanted to come to- .... Could you stop interupting me please! ... Okay BYE!" Serena said.
Clearly on the phone with Drew.I don't know what's going on with those two but they keep fighting and after that they are normal again."Juliet?" Serena asked.
"What's wrong Rena?"
"I have to go to Drew's house so that we can talk for a bit, but I'll ask my mom if I can sleep at your place tonight, okay?" She said.
"Yeah, sure I don't think it will be a problemo to my parents"I said. "Thanks Ju-Ju" Serena said.

*5 hours later*

It's now 6:00 pm and Serena's still not here and her mom called to know if she's here, but she's not.

*The next morning*

I woke up by the doorbell ringing. My parents are not home, their at work. I went to the front door and opened it, just too find two police officers at my doorstep.
"Good morning officers, what can I do for you?" I asked... "Morning miss Cullen, this is officer Roberts and I'm officer Lamont, can we please ask you a few questions" officer Lamont said.
"Yeah, come in. What can I get you?" I asked. "Just water please." they both said at the same time.
"So Serena's mother said that Serena was last here and when she called to ask where she was you said she was at Drew's. Serena never came home last night" officer Roberts said
"Wait do you mean Serena is-" ....