Pregnant???

Serena's POV

*2 Weeks later*

I've been so sick lately, I've been throwing up and when I smell food I need to run for the toilet... Drew still abuses me but it got a little bit better, I don't know why.

To:Justin :D
From:Serena
Would you please go and get me a pregnancy test, I think I may be pregnant ):

I pushed the sent button and not even an hour later Justin came in with a pregnancy test and I went into the bathroom.

I was so shocked what it said after 3 minutes ... POSITIVE

I went out the bathroom and Justin was still there "What did it say?" He asked and I gave him the pregnancy test "Positive" I whispered as if he couldn't read it himself.

"Serena I will get you out of here ASAP I promise. So that you and the baby could be safe" he said.

Me and the baby .... Wow I'm gonna be a mommy in 9 months.

I'm PREGNANT

Justin's POV

"Dude you got Serena pregnant!" I screamed at Drew. He laughed at me and said "I've planned it, that's why I kidnapped her."

"You're a sick bastered!" I screamed "You used her!" "I know and it was fun." Drew said with a smirk. Oh I wish I could slap that smirk of off his stupid face.

FUN?
HOW CAN IT BE FUN!?!?

Jasmin's POV

"Mom when is Serena coming back?" I asked my mother. "I hope soon sweety I really do."

I miss my sister so much. I HATE the person who took her from us!!!