At the movies

Luke's POV

After I asked Serena to go to the movies with me and the boys I left her room and went into mine just to take a quick shower and get ready.

I was finished now and waiting for the boys to arrive. As if just on time they bursted through the back door. "Ouch!" Calum yelled at something or at the other two. "You do know I have a front door, right?" I asked them when they entered the living room.

"Yeah I know but it's not really that fun to just come in at the front door. It feels like we're sneaking in." Michael said

"If you sneak in just learn to be more quieter and Cal why did you yell 'ouch!'" I asked eyeing him while he rubbed his arm.

"When we entered your back door we all tried to squeeze through and it didn't work. So Michael being the smart one puched us all in and I fell against the counter top hitting my arm against it." Calum explained giving Michael the mad eye.

"Luke?" a soft voice came from the bottom of the stairs. The other three turned around and made their way to the stairs. I just walked in my own time.

There she was standing looking as beautiful as ever, the boys' mouths hung slightly open as the looked her up and down. "Yes?" I asked.

"I'm ready if you are." She said smiling "Oh and you three," she showed her finger to them "are going to catch flies so close your mouths."

"Serena I don't think I introduced you to these three. That one there is Ashton, the one in the middle is Calum and the one with a funny hair colour is Michael." I said showing my finger between them.

*After the movies*

Serena's POV

We were back home and we were all laughing at some joke Michael told us.

"When are you going back on tour?" I asked knowing they just came to visit. "We are going back in about 3 weeks." Ash said looking sad.

"Oh." That's the only thing that I could have said.

"Good night guys. I'm really tired so I'm going to bed." I said and they all stood up to give me hugs, Luke was the last one to give me a hug and he whispered into my ear "Sleep tight."

And with that he pulled away and I went to bed.