Nightmare

Serena's POV

I've been here for at least 2 weeks and I'm still sleeping in Luke's room. I'm about 12 weeks into my pregnancy.

I'm in bed now about to go to sleep, I thought of my mom and sister. I quickly text my mom and tell her goodnight.

*Dream*

I was walking down the street on my way to the mall when all of a sudden someone walked into me. All I could cover was my nearly 8 month pregnant belly to protect my babies.

"Please watch where you're going." I said to the person.

I turned around and I knew he looked so familiar, I just couldn't pin point him...

"Ah Serena, you won't remember me but I am here to make your life a living hell. I'm the person who is responsible for your amnesia and I'm the reason why you're pregnant." He said and dragged me to a nearby ally.

All the memories started to come back.... All the beatings, all those words....

Drew!

"Noooo!!! Please Drew don't hurt me. I'm begging you! " I cried out protecting my pregnant belly.

"I want those twins in you so you either give them to me or..."

"Serena! Wake up!" Someone shook me awake. When I finally open my eyes I see Liz there with a sad expression on her face.

"You were crying in your sleep and screaming 'Noooo!!! Please Drew don't hurt me. I'm begging you!' Ao I came in here and you were sweating. Who's Drew and are you okay sweety?" Liz asked and I started telling her what I dreamt about.

I told her about what I remembered about Drew and that its all I can remember so far.

"Liz, I'm scared he comes back and he finds me here and that he'll hurt me or the babies." I said hugging my belly.

"You're safe here and if he ever comes back he has to go through all of us first to get you and the twins, I promise." She said and hugged me then rubbed my belly and said goodnight.

I tried to sleep but couldn't so I checked twitter.

@julietcullen54 : I miss my RenaQii... Serena I hope you see this and remember me cause I really do miss you. Need to catch up ASAP!

I went to the comments and saw that people were asking what happened to me and who I was.

"Serena I need to tell you something. Please come over" Juliet said while squealing.

I remember Juliet, only small parts.