Funeral PART 1

5 Months later

Serena's POV

Mom and dad had a fight 3 days ago and dad left to go stay with the other part of the family, I don't know. Dad's coming back for a while cause tomorrow is my grandmother's funeral, he wants to be there for me.

Dad knew how close me and my grams were, she basically helped my mom to raise me, mom worked everyday but not on weekends, she worked till late nights so I had to stay at grams until she come home.

I'm in the living room right now with the family, just to spend time together.

"So Serena how are you these days?" aunt Susan asked.

"I'm fine thanks, I just miss-" I was cut of by my couson saying "We miss her too Rena"

I started to sob and ran to my room, I picked up an old photo of me and my grams and huged it close. I cried so much that I fell asleep ....

*The next morning*

My 8 year old sister came jumping up and down on my bed to wake me up. I went into the bathroom and stripped down and climbed into the hot bathtub. I took my time shampooing and condiceniring my hair and washed my body.

*Skipping shower + theeth brushing*

I just did my make up and hair, I'm going to change into this. ( LOOK AT THE PIC ABOVE )

I MISS YOU :(