Stitches

Micheal's POV

An hour and half went by and Serena wasn't back yet. "Michael will you please find Serena?" Elizabeth asked "Sure I will."

"Take Calum with you so he can watch the twins while you drive." Liz said and I nodded. 

I took McKenzie and Calum took Tristan, we went to the car and put them both in their car seats and Calum sat in the middle of them.

I climbed in and started the car, I drove down the road and I saw a really beautiful place, its like I can't explain it. As I drove past it slowly, I saw someone sitting there in the rain and it looked like Serena, I stopped the car and put the hand break on. "Cal stay here and watch the twins. I'll be back soon." I said to Cal and climbed out of the car.

I ran to the person and just as I neared her she fell "SERENA!" I yelled and she blacked out. I ran faster to her just to see blood around her and a razor blade in her hand. I took my shirt off and wrapped it around her arm and I took the razor blade out of her hand and threw it away. I picked her up bridle style and walked to the car soaked.

As I got to the car Cal saw us and he opened the passenger door for me. I sat her down and buckled her up. I went to my side and climbed into the car. "Mommy?" The twins said looking sad when Serena didn't reply. "MOMMY!?" They yelled now in tears, "Cal please calm them down I have to get her to the emergency room now!" I said sternly and Cal nodded.

I rushed to the hospital and as soon as I got there I parked the car and climbed out of the car and ruched to her side. I unbuckled her and picked her up again. I walked with a fast pace into the hospital, "I need doctors please!" I yelled.  Two nurses came to me with a bed and I put her down. "What happened dear?" One of rhe nurses asked me, "She has cut herself and blacked out." I said still in shock.  They nodded and ruched off with her.

I fell to my knees and started crying, we can't lose her and the twins can't lose their mother.

I decided to stand up and go back to the car. "Cal please go and get her mother and everyone at the house and tell them they need to get to the hospital right away." I said to Cal and he nodded climbing into the drivers side. He started the car and backed out and drove off leaving me there in the parking lot. I walked back into the hospital and went to the waiting room.

3 hours later

Everyone is here now and the twins are asleep, Luke is just standing there with bloodshot eyes, Ash is sitting in the conner talking some sense into himself while crying, Cal is just sitting there in shock with tear stained cheeks, I'm sitting in the middle of all of it and looking at everyone with bloodshot eyes, Liz has the twins on her legs and Elizabeth is just sitting there staring off into space while tears run down her cheeks.

"Michael Clifford?" A doctor said as he stood there with a clipboard, I stood up and walked to him. "Serena is doing just fine, she lost a lot of blood so we had to give her a blood transfusion. We stiched up all the deep cuts and we gave her some medication so she will be sleeping a lot now. Please take care of her so that she wouldn't have to do stuff like that please and I see she has panic attacks too, please keep her calm at anytime cause the panic attacks are getting really bad now and if she gets one more she will go into cardiac crest." The doctor said and I nodded.

I turned around and looked at them all. "Yeah we heard." Liz said nodding at me, I went back to my seat and sat down.

I can't believe what I just heard!

"I came as soon as I heard." We all looked up and saw two people. One I recognised the other one not!