8 : Better To Start Early..

Caitlynn was very worried thinking about Mattie, what they went through in the past month, she didn't want to leave the school after dropping them, but the co-ordinator Ms. Mackenzie gave her number and took Caitlynn's number and gave her word that she would be notified if there was anything to worry about.

"So you are saying that he's not dumb but he's just not speaking at the moment! You heard that Johnny, what say we make him try to hurt him, may be then he'd speak!!" a boy who stood with three other boys and was bullying Matt, Violet tried to explain them but she only made it worse.

"Lets dip his head in the toilet?" one of them suggested and the others cheered.

"No, lets kick him where it hurts!" another one said and the others nodded in agreement.

"No, lets hit his nose, it would be awesome to see him bleed!" the tallest boy said.

Juno had heard enough, she pushed her tray aside and got up and stood in between the bullies and the bullied. She aw the girl standing in front of her brother like she was Violet from The Incredibles. Juno waited a bit longer to see if she did possess any supernatural powers, but the boys looked like they were about to rip the girl into shreds if she didn't move, they now looked at Juno.

"Break it off guys, get back to your pathetic lives before you decided to corner them." Juno said pointing a finger at the opposite direction. The tallest boy folded his hands and smirked at Juno.

"Oh ya? Who died to make you their mother?" one of them asked.

"Her mother died actually." the chubby boy said and just as the words uttered from his mouth Juno punched his nose and he started to bleed. The other two hurdled around him to check his nose.

"You are going to regret this, you whore!" the tallest boy said stepping closer to Juno, she folded both her hands, ready to punch him, but she was pulled back by another boy and Juno looked at him in frustration.

"I was doing just fine." Juno muttered at him.

"I know you were." the boy said to her, but before she could respond, the cafeteria supervisor intervened.

"What is going on over here? Did you just call this girl a whore?"

"She punched me!" the chubby boy said.

"I don't care, to the principle's room, all of you!" Ms. Gaby said to the boys. Juno was about to follow them to the principles' room when Ms. Gaby stopped her. "Today you're off the hook missy, Oliver said the boys commented about your mother. I know it's touch but violence is never the answer Juno."

"I'll remember." Juno said with a straight face.

Juno took a glance at the boy, Oliver and smirked. Then turned and started walking towards her uneaten lunch, that the bell rang notifying the end of lunch break. She groaned, she was really not looking forward to skip her lunch but she couldn't just sit and watch anyone get bullied. The girl caught up with Juno's pace and stood in front of her, to stop her from walking, the boy also stood beside his sister.

"Thank you for that. I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have shown up." Violet said.

"I'm pretty sure someone else would have noticed and would have stood by you." Juno said with a shrug, she hated the attention Violet was giving her.

"But it was you and thank you for being there for me and Mattie." Violet said with a wide smile and Matt gave a shrug. Juno gave a half smile at her and Matt.

"You guys are new?" Juno asked.

"First day and this awesome!" Violet said sarcastically.

"Don't worry it gets worse from here." Juno said recalling her own days when she was bullied.