Chapter three: The magic of Jealousy

Start from the beginning

" Jack. What did you do this time?" He asked speaking in some scary tone. 

" Seriously? Dracula (Hotel Transilvaniya) You think it was me?" Jack asked raising his eye brows.

"It was me sir. I'm really sorry.. It was an accident." I looked down stepping forward. 

"Oh.. so its not Jack? Well then would you mind if you helped my little Mavy Wavy to get changed? The gooey stuff might hurt her precious face~ And girls faces are their gold." He suddenly changed from his scary voice to a sort of high pitched  one.

"Dad.. Don't call me Mavy Wavy..." Mavis said pouting. 

"Run along now. It might stick on you." Mavy's father said pushing both of us to a room then closing the door really fast like a ghost. It was big and had many red and black colors. 

"So.... I'm really sorry again Mavy..."  I said trying to break the ice which was awkward considering the 'Ice' .... okay Elsa no pun!

"Oh thats okay~ and by the way- the names Mavis, Mavis Dracula." She smiled shaking my hands as I shook there was green slimy goo. She began to laugh and I joined her. 

"So umm how can I help you change?" I asked.

"Hmm well just hold this." She said putting her gooey clothes on my hands and then she turned into a bat. "Whoa! That's amazing!" I said in a childish manner. Mavis then swam in her tub as a bat form. She soaped up as I stood outside. She then jumped out and turned back to human wearing a new set of uniform. "I'm  a major in Transformation magic. Although I can only turn into a bat I'm still learning. Oh and you can leave the clothes any where." She smiled walking out.

I left the clothes on the hamper and walked outside. My hands were a bit sticky because of the goo but I didn't mind.  As I went out I saw Jack talking to Mavis. They were laughing and talking. He looked so happy with her. I quickly ran back into my room. 

"Why did I run?" I asked myself knowing no one would reply. My hands were pressed against the wooden door that slowly began to freeze the goo. I backed away and tripped on the carpet. I looked at the Ice and it had a different pattern from the usual ones I made. Instead of snowflakes carved inside it had soft spikes around. I gasped for breath heavily and then quickly ran to my drawer for my gloves. I froze the drawers handle but was able to wear my gloves.

"Come on! Calm down Elsa.." I talked to myself hoping it would calm my nerves. North told me if I didn't take control my powers would take over me.  

I needed to see North. I ran outside bumping into Jack sending me to fall on the floor. "Elsa!" He cried out as he was still standing up. He lend down a hand but I dogged it and ran outside of the Slytherin household.

My heart was beating fast as I kept my hands near it. I didn't want to see Jack for some reason. I ran towards the moving stairs, I climbed up to the tallest floor remembering North would be there and thankfully Jack couldn't follow because it took time for the stairs to move back to its original form.

I entered through the highest door before the stairs moved again. It was dark and I didn't remember all of this when North showed me into his office. I looked around as the door behind me closed. Holding up my wand as it started to light up, I walked around and saw many old and antique items. I looked over at a box. It was finely carved with gold colors and as I opened it it played a soft tone.. (Video on the right) 

I left it open and sat down on the corner of the room. It was so early in the morning but the athmosphere was sleepy. I listened long  to the sound feeling like it was talking to me and I could slowly hear words as the song played. It resonated in my mind.