Chp 16!

*RECAP*
( Calum's depressed, Calum kissed Luke, Luke liked it, there was a closing paragraph about wanting to expel all the air from his lungs and scream, that was quiet blunt sorry 😂)

Calum's P.O.V:

I sit alone as the bundles of people swarm around me laughing,shouting,chatting and gossiping.
I feel isolated and trapped all at once.
My heart is pounding in my chest as I see the pity ridden eyes staring at me.
Yet they still choose to ignore me.

Why is that with people? They take pity on people and make huge speeches about equality and bullying yet they don't act on it?
How do you even feel passionate, about something you no nothing about.
They don't know what's it's like to be lonely, to be bullied, to question everything about your self.

I guess I'm generalising people I don't know; but aren't they just doing the same about me?

No friends=Alone
Alone=Unpopular
Unpopular=Nerd
Nerd= Target
And
Target =Victim.

Pretty shitty I know.

I was brought from my thoughts by a shrilling scream undoubtedly in my direction.

"Calum Hood you whore!" A girls voice boomed.

I turned towards the direction of the scream to see a girl who's name I believe is Lucy approaching me.

What is she going to hit me or something? my brain contemplated.
In that moment I learned not to tempt fate.
It's like someone handing you a present that you asked for. You asked for it.

I got a slap across the face it echoed through the room my face dropped and my hand flew to my cheek.

"You! I failed my english because of you! what the hell was that!" She shouted pushing the essay towards me.

"I...I..." whispered.In all honesty I took of off the Internet I don't have time to do her homework as well as mine.

"You better make up for that Hood or I'll make your life a living hell" she threatened and stormed off throwing the essay in the bin.

I sighed sinking into my seat as the stares grew more intense. My cheek flaming red and slightly stingy from the slap.
Whispers echoed though through the room.

I began laughing to myself. Make my life a living hell? It already is.

"Wow cal are you okay?!" Luke asked rushing over examining my cheek.

I nodded blushing slowly taking his hand from my cheek in a way of saying thank you.

"What on earth did you do too make Luni Lucy mad?!" Ashton exclaimed sitting along side of me.

I shrugged nonchalantly as Micheal came over slamming his food on the desk shouting "I heard Lucy slapped you because you wouldn't f..her"

I gaped at his clearly serious face.
"I..how?"
"Stuff spreads fast around here cal"
"Like a virus" Michael added.

"That didn't happen..." I
whispered groaning.
"I-I didn't do her homework for her I cop-pied an-d pasted it from wik-wik-a-" I stumbled.

"Wikipedia?" Ashton offered I nodded bashfully.

"Ah don't worry about it Cal it'll blow over by tomorrow she'll have her next victim."

I smiled lightly at Ashton, I looked down at my plate my stomach turning, what if it didn't go away? What if it never went away?

I excused my self and went to the bathroom.
I locked myself in, pulled down the seat and sat there.
The bell for the end of lunch rung, the first class, the second class and the one for us to go home.

As the tears streamed down my face with the lack of energy and knowing I'd have to put on a brave face at home, I still sat there.

I don't know why I am crying. It's like something inside me broke.
I need something to put it back together.
Even duck tape will do, it's a temporary fix to a bigger problem, but maybe in that time I'll find something better.

IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT KILL ME! IVE BEEN DOING MY LEAVING CERT IVE BEEN PREOCCUPIED, BUT NOW I AM BACK AND WILL UPDATE WHEN EVER I CAN!! X
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AND IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED I HAVE ENTERED THIS STORY AND AMNESIA FOR A WATTYAWARD !
LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS XX