Chp 10!

(Panic attack warning)

Calum's P.O.V:

I'm a nervous wreck..

What on earth made me think this was a good idea? Huh?

"Oh my goddddd...." I groaned pulling at my hair looking at my fading self in the mirror.

It's was 6:56 and Jay was coming for 7.
I swallowed hard, I can't do this...

My hearts beating a hundred miles an hour,my hands are shakily trying to keep my sleeves down below my wrist and look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards by a horse wearing a sombrero.

Thoughts screamed around my head.
Why did he even ask you out?
He doesn't like you and you know it!
He's doing it out of pity!
Who'd in their right mind date a f.. like you?
Look it's 7:10 he's not here, no ones late to a first date unless the person their dating is meaningless.
Your meaningless,no one loves you!

"Shut up!" I muttered "Shut up..."
The tears welled up in my eyes I tried pushing them back but the overwhelming feeling of fear and worry washed over me as I sunk to the ground by the mirror.

My breathing became ragged and my body shuck as the thoughts screamed at me.
The tears streamed down my face when the door opened.

Jay?

"Calu...Oh my god are you okay?" He ran in sitting beside me.
My mouth clenched shut and the crushing feeling getting stronger and stronger.
I gasped for breath.

"Calum? Calum? Stay with me..." He said grabbing his phone.
"Yeh.. Come over right now..."

"Shush it's okay..Is your mam here?"

I shuck my head, the crushing feeling getting more forceful I left my hands swing up to my face.

"Calum?" I heard a voice say

"Cal babe it's okay" the voice said I felt arms wrap around me pulling me in close.
"I've heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world I know how much that hurts..
But if you need a friend than just say the word..."

I know that voice? My brain screamed!
I know that song? Missing you by All Time Low.

I opened my eyes seeing Luke holding me singing.
The crushing feeling in my chest lightened sightly and my breathing became more regulated.

"Are you okay Cal?"
I nodded.

My eyes adjusted to the light of the room seeing Jay by the bed looking extremely worried.

"Calum are you okay?!" He slid over taking my hand.
I nodded quickly.
"Did I pressure you? We're we going to fast?"
I shrugged.

Luke glared at Jay. I nudged him indicating him to stop.
"I'll em go..Maybe another time! I'll see you later Calum" Jay smiled leaving go of my hand and walking from the room closing the door I heard his car pull from the drive way.

I punched Luke's shoulder.

"Ow Cal wtf?"
"What's wrong with you?! Why do you hate him so much?" I whispered my voice wavering.
"Cal I don't hate him its just.."
"Your.....envious.."
"Cal I'm no..."
"You are" I said more definite I removed my arms from his grip standing up shakily sitting on my bed.

"Your hiding something and I want to know what? I can see its eating you inside when I look at you its like looking in a mirror..." I said looking down twiddling my still slightly shaky thumbs.

"Okay fine..."

I looked up to see tears pooling in his eyes he smiled weakly.

"Cal...I..."

Whhhhattttttt?!!!! Dun dun dunnnnnnn...
What is Luke going to tell Calum? Any ideas? Drop them in the comments below and you never know I might give a hint!
Thank you all so much for the amazing amount of reads over 800! What? 😮 Thank you x

Sarah >•<