Chp 15!

Calum's P.O.V:

It's Halloween Night the best night of the whole year. You get to dress up and pretend to be someone else for the night,hide your face, go incognito.This is the one day (that I know of) every year where I don't get bullied.
They can't see who I am under a mask and I just go trick or treating with Luke around my village. But we're both 18 and people tend to not give candy to 'adults'.

As we couldn't go trick or treating we decided to go over to Lukes house as his parents weren't home too watch movies and eat junk.

"Hey Cal!" Luke smiled as I arrived at his door pulling my sleeves over my wrists gripping them with my fingers to create sweater paws to protect me from the chilling wind ripping it's way past me into the house.
I stepped in,closing the door behind me shuffling my feet against the mat.

"Popcorn?" I nodded following him in past the stairs to the kitchen.

"Omg! " he said turning back to face me.
"Your hair!!!!!" He screamed taking my hat off ruffling my now curly hair.

"Its so cute Cal you should have it like that more often!"

"I-t wasn't a choice, stupid rain" I replied, going to re-apply my hat, when Luke grabbed my wrists lightly stopping me from doing so.

"Don't I like it it's cute...." He blushed releasing my wrists. I smiled back at him pink tinting my cheeks also.

I saw his eyes dart too my lips, my eyes did the same. We leaned in.
A swelling feeling formed in my chest I inhaled deeply my brain triggering a panic attack.

Smoke swirled the room.

"FUCK THE POPCORN!" Luke shouted pulling away, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"ITS ON FIRE!" He shouted holding a flaming packet of popcorn in his hands

"Put it in the sink and turn on the tap you twat!" I said knocking into the sink twisting on the tap.

He opened the kitchen windows. The fire alarm still ringing obnoxiously.

"I can't reach it..." He said jumping up at the ceiling with a sweeping brush.

"Here b-bend down-n and I'll hop on your shoulders" I said motioning him to bend down.

His eyes widened "That's not a good idea Cal"

"Come on we can't listen to that ringing all evening!" I exclaimed.

"Okay let's try..." He said crouching down I laughed at his awkwardness.

I hopped up onto the counter placing my legs over his shoulders blushing at the contact. I pushed myself up against his head blushing harder as he gripped my legs lifting me up into the air.

I wobbled gripping his shoulders tightly I yelped.
"B-bad idea!" I exclaimed.
"Told you!" He shouted swaying a little "Just press it off!" I reached up leaving both hands go of lukes shoulders pressing the button.

Bad idea.......

I flipped backwards hanging from lukes shoulders. Luke stumbled sideways in the process of regaining his balance he tripped bringing us both to the floor.

I landed right on top of Luke, we both groaned loudly.

"Wow is this a new sex position or something?" A voice rung through the kitchen.
I rolled off Luke lying on the floor beside him Lukes head sprung up at the sound of a voice.