Thank God // Chapter 15

Lucas and I play Call of Duty for like, 3 hours. By that time it is 1 am we stop playing.

"I'm gonna go lay down babe" Lucas says while he puts down his controller.
"Night babe" I say, he leans in for a kiss, we kiss and then he lays down in our bed.
"Love you" He says while he slowely falls asleep.

I wasn't tired yet so I just keep playing on his Xbox. I win a couple games of free for all and come in 2nd or 3rd on other ones. I leveled up my gun and got the diamond camo on all of my smgs.

"Yes!!" I say nearly shouthing.

Lucas starts to sit up.

"I'm sorry baby didn't mean to wake you!!" I say turning around.
"No its fine, what did you yell for?" He says, smiling.

I move out of the way and show him my diamond camo.

"That's amazing babe!" He says getting up to kiss me, he was tired, I could tell, but he was happy for me.
"I've been trying so long" I say with a big smile on my face.

I could see how happy he was for me, even though he was still half asleep.

"Here, imma change and then I'm going to lay down with you." I say turning off his Xbox.
"Ok" He smiles at me as he says it.

I get up and go to my suitcase, I pick out a long shirt and some shorts for underneath, my favorite thing to wear to bed.

"Looking good babe" He winks at me.
"Thanks" I say chuckling

I get into bed with him and snuggle in his chest and we both fall asleep.

Morning

I wake up with Lucas still by my side. I get up slowely, trying not to wake him. I walk to the bathroom and remember about the chance I might be pregnant. I get ready so I can go to the store and get one. I put makeup on, throw my hair up, get dressed and then run out the door.

"Be right back" I yell to Alex who was in the living room.
"Ok see ya" Alex yells back.

I go into the FaZe car and drive to Walgreens. I look around forever until I found them.

"Ok" I say as I grab 2, just in case.

I walk up to the counter, embarrassed. Thank goodness the lady didn't say anything while I handed them to her.

"Have a good day" The cashier says smiling and waving at me.
"Thanks you too!" I reply.

I walk out the door and back to the FaZe car. As I arrive back at the house I see two little kids at the door. They look about 12 and 13.

"What do you guys need?" I say walking up to them
"Who are you?!" They ask
"I'm their friend" I say, lying because I know Lucas hasn't told them about me dating him.
"What's in the bag?" They say laughing and pointing at the see through bag.
"Nothing!" I say nervously hiding it.
"Did you do it with one of them!!" The kids teases me.
"No...I" I say embarrassed.

I walk past them and open the door. They try to get in and I try closing the door on them. Little did I know 2 little kids are stronger than me. Luckily, Alex was still there and helped.

"Guys go!" Alex says in a dominent voice.
"Are you the guys she's been doing it with!" One of the kid says to Alex.
"What? No! Just get out you're being rude!" Alex says gesturing them out.
"Thank you Alex" I say relieved as he shuts the door.
"No problem" he says with a warm smile.
"Those kids were rude! Why were they here??" I ask
"Fans...what in your bag?" He asks me
"Oh uh..." I say nervously again.
"You know what, it's none of my business" he says walking off.
"Thanks Alex" I say once more walking upstairs to the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom and close the door, and locking it. I open the bag and grab one out. I am so nervous.

"Here goes nothing" I say.

I do whatever you have to do then look at it. I was shocked...but happy.

"Negative" I say with a sigh of relief.

I check once more and it also says negative. One more sigh of relief then I throw them in the garbage. I walk out then into Lucas' room. He was still sleeping.

"Sleepyhead" I whisper to myself.

I go downstairs to Nordan's room instead.

"BOOM HEADSHOT!!" He yells as I walk downstairs.
"Uh hey Nordan" I say laughing.
"Oh hey Danni!" He says happily looking back at me.
"So I took a pregnancy test and..." I pause just to make him nervous.
"It's negative!!" I finish.
"Yea Danni I'm happy for you, we'll I mean, ypu aren't having a baby but I'm happy that you aren't a mom yet!" He says excitingly.
"Yea I know right" I say smiling.
"What was Lucas' reaction?" He asks.
"Oh, he is still sleeping, you're the only one I've told" I reply
"Well that is an honor" he says sarcastically
"I'm gonna go wake up sleepy head" I say waving goodbye
"Ok have fun!" He says waving.

I walk upstairs back to Lucas' room. Surprisingly he was already up.

"Why are you panting so hard" he says laughing.
"I just ran upstairs" I say between pants
"Why?" He asks
"Because I have to tell you something" I way calming down now.
"Hmm?" He hums
"I am not pregnant" I say with a smile.
"Oh thank god" he says while getting up to hug me
"Love you" He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too" I reply.

SORRY I AM HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE!! Oh and thank you guys so much for 300 reads!! Means alot ☺.
Anyways I will try to post more often but I can't promise anything, OK BYE!