Maybe? // Chapter 4

It was about 3 hours after I asked my mom and I was still jittering. I played a couple rounds of Call of Duty but Lucas wasn't on, probably out of his house.

I finally decided to go downstairs and ask my mom about it again.
"Hey mom, have yiu thought about it at all?"
"Yea I did honey, I don't think you should go.."
What...w....what..
"I just don't think it's safe, I've never met these people ypu are talking about and you are only 18! Anything could happen"
"Mom they will be there at the airport for me nothing will happen!"
"Honey, I just don't know these guys I'm sorry"
Now that I think of it, I've never seen their faces, then I got an idea...
"What if I set up a video chat"
"Well, I guess, but maybe tomorrow sweetie, it's really late"
I glance at the clock; 10:12.
"I guess mom, I love you"
"Love you too, goodnight"

*The next morning*
I walk downstairs, still tired. Even though I already graduated school, I still like to am have a regular sleep schedule for the weekdays. I see a note on the kitchen counter.

" Hey Honey. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you yesterday that I had to go with you little brother on a field trip to the children's museum, there is some breakfast in the fridge, love you xoxo -mom"

Well I guess I'm alone for a while since my mom had to take Darrell on his field trip. I don't have a job yet, hope go have one soon. I applied to some places but haven't heard anything back, I just don't get it....

I watched some episodes of my favorite show; Orange is the New Black.
After maybe 3 episodes I went upstairs, planning on going to sleep again.