Cutie // Chapter 10

*At the time of making this Alex just broke his ankle (in real life) hope he feels better soon!*

I wake up, feeling someone's arms wrapped around me. I look over with out moving my body, Lucas!!

Omg he was actually cuddling me! It felt so right. I snuggled up closer and fell right back asleep.

Lucas POV (different point of views are my favorite things so be ready for more of them)

I wake up and relize Danni had no blanket because I stole it from her in middle of the night I guess. I decided to cuddle up close to her.....maybe a good or bad idea, but I'll just say I was sleeping and I didn't know.

We were laying there and I was trying to fall back asleep when I see Danni move and then she looks back at me. I pretend I'm sleeping so she doesn't think I am cuddling her on purpose.

All of a sudden, she scoots closer, she must have been cold....or maybe she liked it? I don't know but I endured it.

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS

Still Lucas' POV

I hear someone going up the stairs. Before I could relize what was going on Nordan busts through the door. I pretend to be sleeping while Danni actually slept.

"Awee, I ship it so much, aye Teeqo cmere" I hear Nordan whisper outside of the door, I still pretended I was sleeping so they wouldn't think I was weird or anything.

"Aweeeee" I hear Teeqo say as he came over. Nordan and Teeqo both snapped a photo of us from above....hope they don't post that on Instagram, we aren't dating, just.....friendly cuddling?

TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES

Back to Danni's POV

I wake up, still in Lucas' arms. I turn around and look at his face and smile. He was so adorable when he slept I couldn't help it. I didn't wanna move.... all of a sudden i see him start to open his eyes so I get up quickly like I've been up for a while.

Lucas' POV

She turned around again so I closed my eyes. Then she smiled, I had to keep myself from blushing or smiling back at her, it was hard to do cause she was so beautiful.

I decide to open my eyes and get up. She sits uo quickly and pretends she's been up, even though I know the truth.

"Uh hey Danni" I manage to say
"Hi Lucas" she says as she gives a warm smile

She gets up and leaves, I wonder what she was thinking about cause obviously, she noticed we were cuddling.

I get up and walk to Teeqo's room, him and Nordan were hanging out.

"Hey guys" I say to them
They are chuckling and I probably know why.
"What's do funny?" I ask, trying to act like I don't know. All of a sudden Danni walks in.
"Wassup dudes!" She says.
"Not much, how was your cuddling" Nordan says, slightly laughing.
Mine and Danni's face goes red
"Wha-what do you mean" Danni stutters
"You guys were cuddling so cute like!!" Teeqo says to us.
"Guys we must have just cuddled in middle of the night...." I try to defend us.
"Yea sure, Lucasss" Nordan says as he trails on my name.
"Well I'm gonna go" Danni says as she walks out.
"So was it reallyyyyy and accident?" Teeqo asks.
".......no.....she looked cold in the middle of the night I took the blankets....I just....I don't know....." I say while regretting telling them
"You guys are so cute!!" Nordan says.
"Yea you guys really are!! BTW we got some photos of you if you wanna see!!" Teeqo says to me.
"Why not" I say

Teeqo shows me the photos, we really did look like a couple. My arms were around her stomach and her face was in my chest. It was kinda cute....

"Don't you guys go and share that on social media! We aren't dating I don't want rumors going around!" I say raising my voice a bit.
"Don't worry we wont....." Nordan says, not very believable but I didn't care.
"Imma go now" I say as I leave.

I walk into my room and Danni was laying on my bed, on her phone.

"Hey Dan" I say to her
"Sup Lucy" she says as she looks over to me.
"So eh we were yknow, cuddling......" I say kinda quietly
"Yea, why?" Danni says confused
"I don't know, I'm sorry about that...." I say nervous
"Why would you be sorry??" She says still confused
"Because....I did it in purpose you looked cold in the night and I....I guess I just did it." I say, nervously

I could see the shock in her eyes, it wasn't necessarily a bad shock but I was worried about what she was gonna say.

"Really?" She says surprised
"Yea, that's why I'm sorry, the boys came in here and took a picture of us and everything" I say struggling to spit our words.
"Lucas it's fine....I'm not complaining" Danni said, then she winked at me and we both started to blush.

We just sat there quietly for a bit

"I'm gonna, yknow go and get dressed" I say stuttering.
"K bye Lucas" Danni says after I leave.

Well that was a good *long* chapter!! I ship it, Lanni!!!! Comment a better ship name and I will feature you in the next chapter (whichever one is best)
Anyway, I will be doing more POV so be ready, sometimes it is confusing...this one was mostly Lucas I know, next one will probably be more Danni! OK now I'm don't talking, BYEEEE