Wait.....What?! // Chapter 3

TEEDLE TOODLE TEEDLE TOODLE
My phone rings, god, why do I have a really annoying ringtone.

*I answer the phone*
(D= Danni L= Lucas)
D: Hello?
L: Hey! Is this Danni?
D: Yea, yea, is this Lucas?
L: You bet
D: Good, what do you need?
L: Well umm....would you parents be fine with you going out of Illinois by yourself?
D: Um...I don't know....whyyyy?
L: Well me and the boys were wondering if you could maybe yknow....come here? Like on a plane to our house?
*I was speachless, I didn't know what to say, what would my mom say? I can go to a house with a ton of boys my age....I don't know....I am freaking out*
L: Uh...Danni?
D: Oh! Hey, about that I would love to go but I will have to ask my mom, and where will I get the money to go??
L: Dan! Don't worry about it, me and the boys got it, it's on us.
D: Oh my goodness that makes this situation better, I will ask my mom, I'll get back to you tomorrow, bye!!
L: Bye.
He hangs up
"Omgomgomgomg" I keep saying to myself.
"I Deperatly wanna go, this sounds like the best thing ever....but what will my mom say..."
I walk downstairs and go up to my mom to ask her
"Hey ma"
"Yea?"
"How would you feel if I went out of state for a bit with some friends?"
"Well I mean, it depends, have I met these friends?"
"Mom seriously? And no, no you have not"
"Gimme more information on this later, we're just about to watch a movie"
"Ok, fine"
I walk up the stairs, a little more reliefed about the situation, I might actually be able to go.

Sorry that this chapter is kinda short, wanna make a really long and good one next tome!