Best "Date" Ever // Chapter 12

He gives me a look and we start walking in....Chuck E Cheese......

"Lucas how did you know I love this place" I say looking at him
"Anything for m'lady" he says as he opens the door.

The person who was checking everybody in gave us a weird look. He stamped our hands and we went in.

"How many tokens??" I ask
"100 for each of us!" He says excitedly
"Isn't that like, 50 bucks?" I ask
"Yes but hey, it's to have fun with you!!" He says as he hands the money to the cashier.

We grab our tokens and go to find a table to sit at.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" He asks.
"I like sausage pizza" I say
"So you like *he winks* sausage" he says sarcastically
"Lucas shut up" I say laughing

He goes and orders sausage pizza and brings it back along with two cups.

" What kinda soda you want?" He asks.
"Mountain Dew is fine" I say
"K" he says as he walks away with the cups.

He soon returns and hands me my soda

"Thanks Lucy" I say as I look at him.
"You're welcome" he says smiling.

He turns back on his vlog camera.

"Well guys we are here!! And you guys can probably tell by the kids screaming and a bunch of colors, we are at Chuck E Cheese!" He says pointing the camera at me. I wave at it.

"Heyyy" I say to the camera.
"So we got a bunch of tokens so we are gonna play some games after we are done eating, see you guys after!!" He says shutting it off.

We eat our pizza and after 2 slices I'm pretty full, Lucas eats the same amount and grabs his tokens.

"Let's go!" He says while standing up.

We walk to the basket ball game

"I bet I'll beat you!" I say as giving him a smirk.
"Oh you think" he says smirking back at me.

We put our tokens in and start to play.

Turns out he is way better than me at basketball.

"Told ya" he says looking at me.
"Hey shut up" I say punching his shoulder.

We play some more games, win a bunch of tickets and then go back to the seat. I had about half mine left and Lucas has about 1/4 of his left.

"Hey Lucy wanna go on that thing with me?" I say while pointing to the playground type thing.

He smirks at me then stands up. We leave our stuff at the table and go into the thing. We crawl around for a bit then we get into this one room where it's big enough for both of us to sit in.

"I could just sleep here" I say laying down.

All of a sudden I get up and look at Lucas he is smiling at me, he just stares at me.

"Lucy??" I say waving my hand
"Yea?" He says snapping out of it
"You were staring at me.." I say
"Sorry, didn't mean to" He says sorrily
"No its fine!" I say going up to hug him.

We eventually find our way out then go to play more games. We win like 5000 tickets.

"Hey Danni what prizes do you want?" He asks me as we both walk up the the counter.
"We should get matching bracelets!" I say to him running up to the toy counter.

I see these really cute matching bracelets that say "I'm hers" and "Im His" on them.

"Lucas look at these" I say.
"But we aren't dating!" He says looking at me.
"So, they could mean 'I'm hers' as in best friend" I say winking at him.
"Fine he says looking at me" We give her the 3000 tickets and she gives us the bracelets.

"Ok we have 2000 tickets left. Wanna get a bunch of candy?" He says looking at me like a child
"Yaaaaas" I say looking at all of the candy.

We get tons of candy, good thing she gave us a plastic bag.

We walk out with everything, I take one more drink of my soda before throwing it away. Lucas turns back on his camera.

"Hey everybody we just got done and as you can see, we got a bunch of stuff" he says while holding up the candy.
"Oh yea and we got bracelets!" I say showing them the bracelets.
"I'm still wondering why you can get these kind of bracelets at Chuck E Cheese" he says laughing.
"Oh by the way these do not mean we are dating, we ate just really good friends!!" I say looking at the camera.

We get in the car and he turns off the camera.

"Well that was fun wasn't it!" I say as I eat some Skittles
"Really fun!" He says smiling at me.
"Watch the road" I say, teasing him.

We arrive back at the house and go back to his room right away.

"YOU GUYS ARE BACK FROM YOUR DATE" Alex yells to us.
"IT WASN'T A DATE DUMMY" I yell back at him.

I bring the stuff we got at the mall and try it on, I loves it. I put on the sweatpants and crop top and go and show Lucas

"You like it??" I ask him
"It looks amazing on you!!" He says while looking me up and down.
"I'm gonna change into pajamas be right back" I say while grabbing a long shirt and some shorts then walking to the bathroom.

I change and take off my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and walk into Teeqo's room.

"Hey Dan!" He says happily
"Hi Jakob, whatchu doing?" I ask
"Editing and video, I pulled and major prank on Nordan while you were gone" he explains.
"Sounds awesome, I'll have to watch it" I reply
"Yea, so where did you guys go?" He asks me
"Oh we went to Chuck E Cheese!!" I say happily.
"Sounds like fun" he says laughing
"It was very fun, just so you know" I say back at him walking out of his room.

I walk back to Lucas' room and plop onto his bed.

"Hey Lucy whatcha playin?" I ask
"CoD 4, you can go to bed if you want, ill be done in a bit." He says while grabbing his controller.
"Yea, I probably will fall asleep, I'm tired." I say while yawning
"Oh and thanks for the amazing 'date'" I say while making finger quotes.
"You're welcome" he says laughing
"Goodnight Lucas" I say slowely laying down.
"Night" he replys.

Wooo another 1000 word chapter!! I'm on a role 😂 Ok anyway guys see ya, I might make another chapter tomorrow or later. I know I have at different 'upload' scedhule than most people who make stories. Most people do one every 3 or 4 days, I make them whenever I have time 😂😂 Anyway, bye!!!!!