49

Sadie

Saying I'm memorized by Demi is an understatement. I watch as her eyes flutter and she unconsciously pulls me closer, resulting in a gazillion of butterflies erupting into my stomach. I don't know what I did to get so lucky, but I'll never go one day without thanking God for placing her in my life.

Her lashes slowly opened, revealing her big brown eyes that make me forget to breathe every time I look into them. "Good morning, sunshine."

A sleepily grin appeared on her face, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Am I not aloud to stare at my beautiful Grammy nominated girlfriend?" I asked, my face hurting from the instant cheese that plastered to it.

This morning, I got a call from her management (via her request if she got nominated) telling me the good  news. I let her sleep in, watched the news explode on social media, and share excitement with her family through calls and group messages.

The tiredness vanished and she froze, "Shut the fuck up. She the fuck up, are you serious?!"

"Would I lie to you about that?" I laughed, sitting up and resting against the headboard, "Babe, you did it!"

"Shut the fuck up, you're lying." She repeated, still in shock.

"Demetria!" I giggled, "I got the call this morning and it was so fucking hard not to wake you-"

She shot up in bed, "Shut up. No I didn't."

"Best Pop Vocal Album!" I said, "Your-"

"No way," her voice cracked and the first round of tears began. My heart!

"Babe!" I cooed, reaching for her. Instead, she rolled on top of me to where she was straddling my lap, nuzzled her face into my neck, and cried tears of joy.

"I- I did it!" She said as I rubbed her back and secretly cried little tears of happiness myself.

"I told you you could do it! I never stopped believing in you! I wasn't even shocked when I got the call, just overjoyed," I said, then kissed the top of her head repeatedly.

"I- I've just worked so hard!" She said, pulling away and wiping her wet cheeks, "I fucking did it!"

"Yes you did!" I smiled, holding her face, "I'm so damn proud of you. No words will ever be able to muster up what I feel for you right now,"

"Baby," she sighed, "I couldn't of done it without you."

"Yes you could've, you-"

"I wrote a lot of songs about you!" She laughed, then smiled again, "I did it."

We both squealed and started to giggle loud and obnoxiously, unable to stop because of the gratitude we both share at the moment.

When we finally calmed down, I stared at her plump lips I haven't got to kiss yet. Her eyes flickered from my eyes to my mouth, both of us knowing what was coming.

We met halfway, crashing our lips into each other putting just as much passion into it as what we feel. People underestimated Demi, but I never did. There was no doubt in my mind she was capable of this.

"I love you so much," she said before reattaching our lips.

"I love you more," I said, pulling away long enough to say the words and push her back down on the bed.

Things were getting rougher and certain things began to get wetter when Demi's phone started to ring.

"Get it," I said, trying to stop kissing her but I couldn't.