29

Sadie

Today has been amazing. We got so much accomplished and it's only six. First Demi coming home, our brunch, announcing our relationship to the world and having nothing but positive feedback, overwhelming amounts of texts and calls from family and friends congratulating us for being brave, awesome sex, and now cuddling on the couch online shopping. We're those people.

As I checked out of urban outfitters I asked Demi, "Now what?"

"Google our apartment." She laughed. "Just for fun."

I did what she asked, and clicked on the first link that popped up. It sent me the main webpage, showing a list of open apartments. I was just about to click off when she stopped me.

"Wait, click on that." Demi said, pointing to the ad on the side screen.

I hovered my mouse over it as I read, 'Los Angeles homes for sale'. I clicked on it as dozen as homes popped up on my screen. I clicked on the first one and began looking through the pictures.

"It's really pretty." Demi said. "It's really huge."

"Yeah." I agreed, moving onto the next house.

"It's too much like my moms." Demi said, and I laughed a little. It does resemble her mom homes a little bit.

Moving onto the next home, something was different. It was.. beautiful and perfect... And the picture was only in the living room. "This is so us."

"I love everything about this." Demi said, suddenly bursting with energy. "Look at all that space. In that room we can literally put a mini recording studio."

"In this room we can have a little office to share." I said. "Look how cool that kitchen is. You would burn your food beautifully."

She laughed and pushed me in the shoulder. "Shut up."

"Moving onto the basement.." I said. "Oh my gosh. The master bedroom is down here."

"Holy. Fuck." Demi said. The room was huge. It was really opened up, and the bathroom/ closet space was also big. Really big. All of it combined is probably the size of our apartment.

"Look!" I screeched. In the room, there was glass doors leading to the back and the pool was so gigantic. It even had a hot tub beside it. The view was absolutely gorgeous.

The rest of the basement had another comfy living room, kitchen area, laundry area, and another wide room for workout equipment. All of this is so perfect and I pray Demi is thinking the same thing as I am.

"Read the contact info." Demi said, pointing where to click.

"It says if interested to email the realtor." I spoke as Demi and I both looked at each other.

"We're interested, right?" Demi asked, hope rising in her eyes.

"Very, very interested!" I said as Demi yelped in excitement. "Email her! Email her!"

I giggled, as I quickly typed out an email explaining how we're very interested into the home she was selling. We have to check it out.

"What did you say?" Demi asked.

"I said, 'Hello, Carly. My name is Sadie Brown, and my girlfriend and I are very interested in the home you're selling on Palisades Dr street. Please email us back with further information. Thank you so much.'"