3

Sadies POV

"She looks so.. Familiar." I told Amy, then blushed a little. "She was so beautiful."

Amy threw her head back in laughter, but I didn't quite get why.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"It's just.. Ironic, because she said the exact same thing about you.. And she kind of knows all of your social media."

Heat rose to my cheeks in embarrassment. She doesn't need to see any of my stuff. I'm not near as pretty or daring as what Amy makes her think.. She's probably so disappointed after everything she saw.

"I want to see hers." I said, pulling out my phone.

Amy rose from her usual chair and came to sit down by me on the leather couch. You know you're lonely when your only friend is your therapist.

She took my phone and typed in her Instagram name, then handed it back to me.

12.2 million followers?! What the fuck?! I glanced over at the name.. Demi Lovato.

"The Demi Lovato?!" I gaped.

She laughed slightly, "Yeah."

"Oh my." I said, my heart now sinking. A high listed celebrity isn't going to want anything to do with me.

"I think you'd be surprised by Demi." Amy said, "She reminds me a lot of you."

"Of me?" I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah," she continued, "I've always thought that... Just so happened that fate took its toll."

"It's not fate." I rolled my eyes, yet my heart skipped a beat at the thought.

Wait... What the fuck?! What am I thinking ?!

"Wait," I said, dropping the phone in my lap, "Am I even a lesbian? Or, bi? No, I'm straight. This.. This isn't right."

Amy shook her head in amusement. "Accept it, babe."

"Is Demi even lesbian?!"

If I am.. Into girls.. And end up really liking this Demi girl, which is 99.9% impossible because she is indeed a celebrity and I am me and she has better things to do like how would we even start talking? Anyway, what if a miracle happens and I end up really liking her, then she's straight. How tragically heartbreaking.

"If there's one thing Demi doesn't like, it's labels. Like, lesbian. Gay. Transgender." She spoke, "For instance if someone would say, 'Are you gay?' She would say, 'No I'm a person.'"

"Okay, that's sweet and all, but it still doesn't answer my question." I said.

"In her words, 'I'll fall in love with whoever I fall in love with. If I fall in love with a boy, awesome. If I fall in love with a girl, great.'"

That made me feel a little better, I guess. But, I'm getting way in over my head. Shes a celebrity! She could be dating anyone. Beyoncé, Nick Jonas, Britney Spears, anyone!

"Okay, alright. Well, I'm not lesbian. I like guys, therefore Demi and I would never work out." I said.

Amy rolled her eyes, "There you go again with those walls."

"What walls?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to get hurt again so badly that you're willing to go beyond measures to protect yourself from things that won't even hurt you!"

"There's no walls. I'm just not lesbian, or gay or bisexual. I'm straight." I decided. It would hurt me, anyway.

"No, you're just denial."