37

Three weeks later.

Demi

"Baby, I have a surprise for you.." I said, sliding the room door closed on the tour buss.

"Mhm?" Sadie mumbled, too concentrated on her computer and papers around her to focus on me. "What is it?"

"Pay attention to me." I nagged, not continuing until she does so.

"Babe, I have to make sure that the venue tomorrow has-"

"Do that in a minute. Sadie I have a surprise for you!" I said. Little does she know, I have two surprises.

She nodded, closing the laptop, grabbed the papers, and shoved both aside. "What's the surprise?"

"Well," I smiled, holding my phone in my hands, ready to hit a button. "You know that song I've been working on? That you weren't allowed to listen to? Well, it's done and it's coming out in an hour. But, you get to hear it first sense it's about you.. or for you.. or both.."

"About me?" She smiled widely, "Baby, that's so sweet! I'm so happy! Let me listen!"

"By the way, I sent the rest of the team into the venue already.."

"Why?" She asked, sort of confused because we have hours and hours until we have to go in there.

Without answering her question, I handed her my phone, so fucking excited to see her squirm. You can tell she thinks it's going to be sweet and cute, but little does she know. She hit play, and after ten seconds her mouth basically dropped to the floor. As it hit the chorus, she was blushing and her cheeks were bright and rosy.

"Show you all the red lace underneath this dress.."

As this lyric was sang, I slowly lifted my black romper over my head to reveal my black fishnet leggings leading up to my red panties with tight strings attached to the matching push up bra.

Watching my girlfriends reaction made my confidence peak. I fucking love her.

She's in for a show tonight, and I'm not talking about the concert.

Sadie

I watched my sexy lady hit replay on her phone, then slowly strut over to me. I swear my panties are wetter than the Atlantic right now. Fuuuuck.

She straddled my waist, slowly grinding down with the pace of the song, throwing her head back occasionally, and moaning just to turn me on. She's giving me a full on lap dance and I let her do it until I couldn't fucking take it anymore.

With one swift movement, I flipped us so I was on top of her. Attaching our lips, I started to slide my hands under her back to unhook her bra.

"Wait," Demi breathlessly said, pulling away, "This is supposed to be your surprise."

"You already surprised me, so let me love you, baby. Please." I pleaded. I wanted to fuck her so bad. "There's always a round two..."

With that, she grabbed my face and began to make out with me once again, glazing her tongue over my bottom lip which I quickly granted access to.

I threw her bra off, which peeled everything else off with it, so she was now fully ass naked and I'm loving every second of it.

I palmed her breast, playing with her nipples between my fingers while my mouth worked on the other nipple. Demi groaned, giving me goose bumps.

"Baby," she moaned, rising her hips up to my stomach. "Take it off."

I stopped giving her attention long enough to take my tank top and bra off, then my athletic shorts. As much as I love teasing her and watching her twitch because she wants me so bad, I decided to move things along.