Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Seed, or Gundam Seed Destiny

-Orb-

"Why are you always causing trouble, wench," Athrun hissed. He'd started walking back into the wood, and still had Cagalli in his arms, kicking and screaming to be free.

They had heard a voice back at the rundown town and had waited for any signs of life however after waiting for a few minutes nothing happened. So with that Athrun had turned to the Princess and got her to start moving back towards the Archangel, and he carried the other blonde. 

"I don't! It's pirates like you that do! If it wasn't for you Orb wouldn't have been destroyed!" Cagalli screamed. Which stopped everyone from moving any farther, and turn towards the blonde with a frown.

Stella looked back at the two and knew they were ready to kill each other. She looked at Cagalli in fear, hoping Cagalli won't do anymore stupid things. Screaming that this was the Captain that destroyed Orb, in Orb was stupid. Stella had a bad feeling that there was someone else still on this island... and if they knew Athrun had destroyed this place that would be bad news for them all.

Stella was about to say something however, Cagalli continued by screaming, "And my name is Cagalli! C-A-G-A-L-L-I, not wench!"

Stella frown deepened, it didn't look like Athrun cared what Cagalli's name was from the look he was giving her. Beside this wasn't the time for these two to be fighting. If there was someone out here this would only give away their position. 

"Listen, I don't care what your name is and I don't care what happens to you. All I want to do is get off this rotten island," Athrun yelled. He gave Cagalli a death glare before he started walking again. He wanted to make it back to the ship as soon as possible. Athrun wanted to get rid of these women and go back to the Plants. He'd been on the ocean for a while now and he just wanted to be home. He missed everything about Plants.

"You know what... if you can't say my name at least call me Hibiki!" Cagalli said, struggling in his hold. The least he could do was address her properly. She was tired of being called names, why couldn't people just call her by her real name. Even in Heliopolis no one liked to call her Cagalli... she was just known as the trouble maker, the lost soul, the drifter, the nobody and it hurt. She always felt like she never belonged, and having this Captain call her a wench all the time just brought those feelings back. 

Stella looked at both and watched the two. She could see Cagalli was hurt and shook her head. She needed to stand up for Cagalli! She needed to be a true friend and help Cagalli out. 

Stella took a deep breath and  was ready to yell at Athrun however she froze. Because there behind Athrun and Cagalli was a figure. Wait it looked like four figures. The forest had darken so she couldn't make out their faces and she could hardly see their shape. But she knew they were real and they were people... watching them. 

Athrun and Cagalli looked at the Princess in puzzlement. What the hell happened to her? She was fine one moment and the next she'd froze. Cagalli looked at Athrun only to have him look back at her in confusion. "What is it?" Cagalli questioned.

Stella couldn't talk.

Athrun was getting annoyed as the Princess stayed quiet and stared. He couldn't deal with this anymore so he dropped the blonde in his arms and walked over towards Stella. Coming in front of her he grabbed onto her arms tightly and made her look him in the eyes.

As Athrun ran to Stella, Cagalli looked back curious to see what got Stella looking so pale, which caused Cagalli to freeze as well. She could see the four figures walking closer to them. She knew this wasn't going to end well and took steps back towards Stella and the Captain.