Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Seed, or Gundam Seed Destiny

-Archangel-

It been weeks since they left the island and things were slowly somewhat getting back to normal.

"Captain," came an unusually sweet voice.

Athrun cursed as he turned to face the annoying blonde. Why wouldn't she just leave him alone? After the island she had been doing anything in her power to make his life a living hell! If he was talking to the others she would somehow come out of nowhere and start asking him dumb questions until he threaten to  hurt her or he would just walk away. He just wanted her to leave him alone!

He still had no idea what had come over him back at the island... what possessed him to almost kiss this crazy girl! He needed time alone... he needed to get his emotions in check But that wasn't possible with her being every bloody where he was!

"What?" Athrun replied rudely. He didn't want to be bothered, he had important things to do.

"Nothing," Cagalli said smiling. She was enjoying this; torturing the Captain. And she was loving every minute of it. He deserved this after everything he put Stella, Murrue and her through.

What Cagalli loved about this whole thing was that she wasn't the only one that enjoyed teasing him. Murrue helped out as much as she could. Poor Stella wouldn't join in though, she was still too shy and scared. Cagalli had tried to push Stella however the princess wouldn't.

"You really do want to die," came Athrun's reply as he stared the blonde down. He was waiting for a hot-tempered remark back however, all he got was an innocent smile. Damn she was good at that!

"Aww I miss the dress," came a new voice from behind the girl. Cagalli spun around and was faced to face with another and blonde, however this one a boy. "Did you have to change into the Captain's clothes? You were really something to look at in that dress," Dearka teased.

Cagalli gave Dearka a glare before turning towards Athrun again only to find him gone.

"You let him go!" Cagalli yelled.

"I thought I'd help him out. You haven't given him anytime alone. But it's good to see you're warming up to Athrun," smiled Dearka.

It really was nice. Now that she could stand being around Athrun the ship felt livelier. The ship and its crew could feel the changes and it was for the good. Plus it was funny seeing Athrun suffering.

---

Shinn walked aimless on board. He had nothing to do! Since his arm was bushed he was useless to the crew. And when he did try to help Athrin would tell him to get lost. it wasn't like he would do them any good.

This just caused Shinn to become angrier... and embarrassed. He could seem to face Cagalli since they've gotten back and wasn't going to say sorry but he still felt bad for attacking her.

So here he was walking around the ship just watching the crew doing there work, while he did nothing at all. God he was going to kill himself soon!

Shinn was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the shorter blonde girl walking straight into him.

Stella closed her eyes as she bumped into something really hard. She was ready to feel the ground make contact with her, however felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, stopping her from hitting the ground.

Snapping her eyes open she noticed she was stating into ruby red eyes, that belonged to Shinn. Shit! Stella took a step back to but some distances between them.